$ 5999 USD
$ 5399 USD
TOTAL*: $ 13409 USD
* It is mandatory to purchase your Park admission to participate in this activity. 10% off purchasing 7 days in advance prior to date of visit.
Speed, extreme turns, dips and the incredible view of Tulum.
All the excitement at 90 km/h! From Xel-Há at full speed with 360° turns and dips in the turquoise waters of the Caribbean you arrive at Tulum, where the boat slows down just enough so you can admire the beautiful view of the archaeological site from the best angle. An experience as fun as it is amazing.
- Brief explanation of the activity.
- Tour aboard the seacraft.
- Use of life vest.
- Certified guide / operator.
- Schedules: 12:30 p.m.
- Duration: 50 minutes (5 min security instructions and life vest preparation, 40 min tour and 5 min farewell) .
- Maximum capacity: 35 people (seacraft capacity may vary depending on Park operation and weather conditions).
- Minimum height for children is 4.6 feet.
- Every passenger under 15 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- For teenagers from 16 to 17 years old, guardian must be present and sign a responsive letter authorizing them to ride by themselves.
- Activity not recommended for people who suffer asthma, hypertension, epilepsy, diabetes, heart or back problems and pregnant women or those suspected of being pregnant.
- It is indispensable to all passengers to sign a Liability Waiver.
- For your safety wearing a life vest is mandatory.
- Do not use accessories that may fall or fail if wet.
- Please safeguard your belongings in the locker that will be provided during the activity.
- Avoid having lunch for an hour before the activity.
- This activity is subject to weather conditions.