Swim with manatees in Xel-Há and live an unforgettable experience!
This is an educational activity where you will learn about the importance of an endangered species. Due to the deterioration of their habitat, Xel-Há maintains a permanent rescue and conservation program for manatees.
You can swim with these wonderful creatures at Xel-Há in their natural environment and discover how friendly and intelligent these aquatic mammals are. For 40 minutes you will have the opportunity to meet and interact with two spectacular manatees of the Park.
- Snorkel equipment.
- Life jacket.
- Certified instructor.
- Admission is not included.
- Hours: 2:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- Duración: 40 min (5 min welcome / 20 min interaction on platform / 10 min snorkel with manatees/ 5 min farewell).
- Minimum age: 5 to 10 years old (Children must be accompanied by an adult during the activity, both pay).
- To offer you better service, remember to confirm your activity reservation upon arrival the Park, where you will be able to choose your preferred schedule. It is necessary to bring two printed receipts, one to present at the Park’s ticket booth, and the other to present at activity’s location.
- Those who suffer ear problems, asthma, epilepsy, claustrophobia, hypertension, diabetes, heart disease and pregnant women (more than 4 months) cannot participate in this activity.
- Photos and videos have an additional cost.
- This activity is subject to weather conditions.