This activity will not be available from Monday 16th of February to Monday 16th of March 2015. We invite you to enjoy another of our experiences!
Swim with manatees in Xel-Há and live an unforgettable experience!
This is an educational activity where you will learn the importance of an endangered species due to the deterioration of their habitat. Xel-Há maintains a permanent rescue and conservation program for this amazing species.
You can swim with these wonderful marine creatures in Xel-Há in their natural environment. These friendly aquatic mammals are very intelligent and noble. For 40 minutes, you will have the opportunity to meet and interact with two spectacular manatees of the Park, give them a snack and enjoy the biggest kiss of your life!
- Snorkel equipment.
- Life jacket.
- Certified instructor.
- Admission is not included.
- Hours: 10:30 a.m., 12:00 p.m., 2:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- Duración: 40 min (5 min welcome / 20 min interaction on platform / 10 min snorkel snorkel with manatees/ 5 min farewell).
- Minimum age: 8 years old.
- To offer you a better service, remember to confirm your activity reservation upon arrival to the park, where you will be able to choose your preferred schedule. It will be necessary to bring two printed coupons to deliver at the ticket office and at the interior of the Park.
- Those who suffer ear problems, asthma, epilepsy, claustrophobia, hypertension, diabetes, heart disease and pregnant women cannot participate in this activity.
- The photos and videos have an additional cost.
- This activity is subject to the weather conditions.