$ 4900 USD
$ 4410 USD
TOTAL*: $ 12420 USD
* You must purchase an admission to the park in order to participate in this activity. Discount requires advance purchase of min 7 days prior to date of visit.
Feel the freedom of exploring the ocean among hundreds of tropical fish.
Amidst the ease of snorkeling and the freedom of exploration that diving offers, comes this new and fun experience. Enjoy this incredible opportunity and dive into the crystal clear waters of Xel-Há and swim among colorful fish and amazing underwater vegetation. The sophisticated equipment of Snuba® Xel-Há gives you all the freedom of movement and ease of breathing underwater, facilitated by a raft carrying a tank of compressed air.
Come explore the sea and admire the great variety of flora and fauna that enriches the waters of the Xel-Há cove.
- Brief explanation about the activity.
- Personal scuba diving regulator.
- Mask, fins and weight belt (only during activity).
- Tour guided by certified diver.
- Admission to the Park is not included.
- Schedules: 10:00 a.m., 10:30 a.m., 11:15 a.m., 11:45 p.m., 12:30 p.m., 2:00 p.m., 2:45 p.m., 3:15 p.m. and 4:00 p.m.
- Maximum depth: 3 meters.
- Duration: 1 hour (10 min safety training and placement of equipment / 10 min of practice on the dock / 40 min in the water).
- Minimum age: 8 years (important to know how to swim).
- To offer you a better service, remember to confirm your activity reservation upon arrival to the Park, where you will be able to choose your preferred schedule. It is necessary to bring two printed receipts, one to present at the Park's ticket booth, and the other to present at activity's location.
- Those who suffer ear problems, asthma, epilepsy, claustrophobia, hypertension, diabetes, heart disease and pregnant women cannot participate in this activity.
- Photos have an additional cost.
- This activity is subject to weather conditions.