TOTAL*: 12420 USD
* You must purchase an admission to the park in order to participate in this activity. Discount requires advance purchase of min 7 days prior to date of visit.
Feel free to under the sea and nothing next to hundreds of tropical fish.
Amid the lightness of the snorkeling and the freedom of exploration which offers diving, there is a new and fun experience. This is an incredible opportunity to dive into the crystal clear waters of Xel-Há and snorkel among colorful fish and amazing underwater vegetation. The sophisticated equipment of Snuba ® Xel-Há gives you all the freedom of movement and ease of breathing underwater, since the system facilitates the activity as a raft carries a compressed air tank.
A new way to explore the sea to closely admire the great variety of flora and fauna that enriches the freshwaters of the natural Cove in Xel-Há.
- Brief explanation about the activity.
- Personal scuba diving tank.
- Mask, fins and weight belt (only during activity).
- Tour guided by certified dive guide.
- Admission to the Park is not included.
- Hours: from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (every hour).
- Maximum depth: 3 meters.
- Duration: 1 hour (10 min safety training and placement of equipment / 10 min of practice on the dock / 40 min on the water).
- Minimum age: 8 years (important to know how to swim).
- To offer you a better service, remember to confirm your activity reservation upon arrival to the park, where you will be able to choose your preferred schedule. It will be necessary to bring two printed coupons to deliver at the ticket office and at the interior of the Park.
- Those who suffer ear problems, asthma, epilepsy, claustrophobia, hypertension, diabetes, heart disease and pregnant women cannot participate in this activity.
- The photos and videos have an additional cost.
- This activity is subject to the weather conditions.