Stingrays Encounter Xel-Há
TOTAL*: 12420 USD
* You must purchase an admission to the park in order to participate in this activity. Discount requires advance purchase of min 7 days prior to date of visit.
We are improving this experience, closed from April 27th to May 6th.
Come and share an unforgettable moment with the stingrays that have made of Xel-há their own home!
Learn how to safely touch and feed our rays while you do snorkeling in the crystal clear waters of Xel-Há. This is a new adventure full of fun, in which you will be very close to these majestic creatures and witness how their incredible fins give the impression of wings. This is the safest activity with stingrays on earth where you can interact with them and learn about their biology, anatomy, habitat and friendly nature.
- Brief explanation about stingrays.
- Stingrays interaction.
- Certified instructor.
- Admission is not included.
- Hours: de 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (every hour).
- Duration: 30 min (5 min welcome, 10 min introduction and 15 min interaction).
- Maximum age: 5 years (Children between five and nine years old must be accompanied by an adult during the activity, both pay).
- To offer you a better service, remember to confirm your activity reservation upon arrival to the park, where you will be able to choose your preferred schedule. It will be necessary to bring two printed coupons to deliver at the ticket office and at the interior of the Park.
- Those who suffer ear problems, asthma, epilepsy, claustrophobia, hypertension, diabetes, heart disease and pregnant women cannot participate in this activity.
- The photos have an additional cost.
- This activity is subject to the weather conditions.