Sea Trek Discover
Walk the bottom of the Caribbean Sea at Xel-Há park
Breathe underwater thanks to Sea Trek Discover's advanced technology helmet.
Walk with ease through the bottom of the Caribbean Sea and observe its beauty first-hand.
An amazing way of coming across the wonderful species and colors that give life to the sea.
Besides, it is not necessary to know how to swim in order to take place in this activity.
Ask for the schedule and explore the depths with Sea Trek Discover at Xel-Há
- Tour led by certified guides.
- Personal Sea Trek Discover® helmet.
- Diving shoes (only during activity).
- Admission is not included.
- Schedule: from 10:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (every half an hour).
- Maximum depth: 2 meters.
- Duration: 30 min (5 min introduction and 25 min underwater walk).
- 8 years of age and more than 4.6 ft height (important to try the helmet on).
- To offer you better service, remember to confirm your activity reservation upon arrival at the Park, where you will be able to choose your preferred schedule. It is necessary to bring two printed receipts, one to present at the Park’s ticket booth, and the other to present at activity’s location.
- Activity not recommended for pregnant women or those suspected of being pregnant, and for people who suffer hypertension, diabetes, heart problems or asthma.
- Photos have an additional cost.
- This activity is subject to weather conditions.