Sea Trek® Discover
Discover the bottom of the sea at Xel-Há with Sea Trek® Discover
Picture yourself walking the seabed just as you do it on the surface. How? At Sea Trek® Discover! By using state-of-the-art technology, you will use a helmet that rests on your shoulders for breathing normally while being under the water.
Watch the astounding landscape while having an underwater walk at the Xel-Há’s inlet. Get surrounded by colorful fish and discover other species at this place within a natural wonder. Which is the best part? You do not need to know how to swim to take this activity. You will be walking on the seabed, as simple as on the surface, and along with a certified guide.
Xel-Há is a heavenly place perfect for those looking for water activities. Find one-of-a-kind things to do and ways to explore the underwater landscape. Sea Trek® Discover is an astounding activity that combines snorkeling, scuba diving, and undersea exploration in a completely unconventional way that does not require to have previous training. After an introductory talk and some time to get used to the helmet, you will be ready to walk the seabed and admire the different tones of blue at the inlet of Xel-Há.
- Tour led by certified guides.
- Personal Sea Trek Discover® helmet.
- Diving shoes (only during activity).
- Admission is not included.
- Activities subject to weather conditions. You must choose your schedule upon arrival at the park.
- Duration: 40 min.
- Maximum depth: 6.6 ft (2 m)
- The minimum age to participate is 8 years old and must be at least 3’11” (1.20 m) tall.
- Important to fit the helmet well to participate.
- Visitors up to 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult at all moment.
- Maximum capacity of 24 guests.
- This activity is subject to weather conditions.
- To offer you better service, remember to confirm your activity reservation upon arrival at the park, where you will be able to choose your preferred schedule.
- Activity not recommended for pregnant women or those suspected of being pregnant, and for people with asthma, claustrophobia, hipertension, diabetes, heart condition, back problems, epilepsy, or recent injuries or surgeries.
- Activity photographs can be purchased at an additional cost along with your digital photo package. There is also available the video of your activity.
Sea Trek Discover
How to save?
By purchasing 7-20 days in advance your admission or tour to Xel-Há. It does not apply to combinations of two or more parks or tours.
By purchasing at least 21 days in advance your admission or tour to Xel-Há. It also applies on the purchase of combinations of two parks or tours.
On the purchase of combinations of three or more parks or tours.
For children between the ages of 5 and 11. Kids under the age of 4 get free admission.