Sea Trek® Discover
Discover the bottom of the sea at Xel-Há with Sea Trek® Discover
Picture yourself walking the seabed just as you do it on the surface. How? At Sea Trek® Discover! By using state-of-the-art technology, you will use a helmet that rests on your shoulders for breathing normally while being under the water.
Watch the astounding landscape while having an underwater walk at the Xel-Há’s inlet. Get surrounded by colorful fish and discover other species at this place within a natural wonder. Which is the best part? You do not need to know how to swim to take this activity. You will be walking on the seabed, as simple as on the surface, and along with a certified guide.
Xel-Há is a heavenly place perfect for those looking for water activities. Find one-of-a-kind things to do and ways to explore the underwater landscape. Sea Trek® Discover is an astounding activity that combines snorkeling, scuba diving, and undersea exploration in a completely unconventional way that does not require to have previous training. After an introductory talk and some time to get used to the helmet, you will be ready to walk the seabed and admire the different tones of blue at the inlet of Xel-Há.
- Tour led by certified guides.
- Personal Sea Trek Discover® helmet.
- Diving shoes (only during activity).
- Admission is not included.
- Schedule: from 10:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (every half an hour).
- Maximum depth: 6.6 ft (2 m).
- Duration: 30 min (5 min introduction and 25 min underwater walk).
- Minimum age required: 10 years old and more than 4.6 ft (1.2 m) height (important to fit the helmet well).
- This activity is subject to weather conditions.
- To offer you better service, remember to confirm your activity reservation upon arrival at the park, where you will be able to choose your preferred schedule. It is necessary to bring two printed receipts, one to present at the park’s ticket booth, and the other to present at activity’s location.
- Activity not recommended for pregnant women or those suspected of being pregnant, and for people with asthma, claustrophobia, diabetes or a heart condition.
- Photos and video have an additional cost.
Sea Trek Discover
How to save?
purchasing 7-20 days in advance
purchasing at least 21 days in advance.
on the purchase of packages of two parks or tours.
on the purchase of packages of three or more parks or tours.
For children ages 5 to 11. Free admission for children ages 0 to 4.Prices subject to change without notice.