$ 5999 USD
$ 5399 USD
TOTAL*: $ 13498 USD
* You must purchase an admission to the park in order to participate in this activity. Discount requires advance purchase of min 7 days prior to date of visit.
Admire the underwater world as you walk
on the bottom of the sea.
Live a totally unique experience, immerse yourself into the ocean and admire the underwater world, even without knowing how to swim!
Walk in the sea using the Sea Trek technology, a helmet that allows you to breathe comfortably while you enjoy the setting.
Sharpen your vision and discover the wonderful species that will come to greet you!
From September 12th to December 8th, 2018, Sea Trek® will take place in another venue. Check schedules and the new location at your arrival to the park.
- Tour led by certified guides.
- Personal Sea Trek® helmet.
- Diving shoes (only during activity).
- Admission is not included.
- Schedule: from 10:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (every half an hour).
- Maximum depth: 5 meters.
- Duration: 30 min (5 min introduction and 25 min underwater walk).
- 8 years of age and more than 4.6 ft height (important to try the helmet on).
- To offer you better service, remember to confirm your activity reservation upon arrival at the Park, where you will be able to choose your preferred schedule. It is necessary to bring two printed receipts, one to present at the Park’s ticket booth, and the other to present at activity’s location.
- Activity not recommended for pregnant women or those suspected of being pregnant, and for people who suffer hypertension, diabetes, heart problems or asthma.
- Photos have an additional cost.
- This activity is subject to weather conditions.