Live a different experience walking on the bottom of the Caribbean Sea!
Walk around the bottom of the sea, surrounded by tropical fish that will surprise you during your adventure.
- Tour led by certified guides.
- Personal Sea Trek Discover® helmet.
- Diving shoes (only during activity).
- Admission is not included.
- Schedule: from 10:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (every half an hour).
- Maximum depth: 3 meters.
- Duration: 30 min (5 min introduction and 25 min underwater walk).
- 10 years of age and more than 4.6 ft height (important to try the helmet on).
- To offer you better service, remember to confirm your activity reservation upon arrival at the Park, where you will be able to choose your preferred schedule. It is necessary to bring two printed receipts, one to present at the Park’s ticket booth, and the other to present at activity’s location.
- Activity not recommended for pregnant women or those suspected of being pregnant, and for people who suffer hypertension, diabetes, heart problems or asthma.
- Photos and video have an additional cost.
- This activity is subject to weather conditions.