Have an underwater adventure at Xel-Há!
This activity will not be operating temporary.
Picture yourself being surrounded by colorful tropical fish and without need to know how to swim. Finally, this is possible at Sea Trek®, an astounding activity you should not skip.
Dip into the Caribbean Sea waters to experience an underwater adventure where you will walk the seabed to get wondered by the marvelous undersea landscape. Get surrounded by different size fish in an unparalleled natural show.
By using a specially designed helmet for this type of activity, you can breathe normally while walking the seabed at Xel-Há's inlet, plus without needing to carry an oxygen tank at your back. Just enjoy the moment while walking at your own pace to carefully watch the remarkable landscape and the fish passing by your side.
Sea Trek® is one of the most renowned water activities since you can get into a submarine ecosystem to watch beautiful fish and other species without needing prior special training. Xel-Há is more than just a water park, and there are plenty of things to do at this natural wonder. Save your space in advance and choose your schedule at your arrival at the park. You are about to enjoy a new experience.
- Tour led by certified guides.
- Personal Sea Trek® helmet.
- Diving shoes (only during activity).
- Admission is not included.
- Schedule: from 10:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (every half an hour).
- Maximum depth: 9.8 ft (3 m).
- Duration: 30 min (5 min introduction and 25 min underwater walk).
- Minimum age required: 10 years old and more than 4.6 ft (1.2 m) height (important to fit the helmet well).
- This activity is subject to weather conditions.
- To offer you better service, remember to confirm your activity reservation upon arrival at the park, where you will be able to choose your preferred schedule. It is necessary to bring two printed receipts, one to present at the park’s ticket booth, and the other to present at activity’s location.
- Activity not recommended for pregnant women or those suspected of being pregnant, and for people with asthma, claustrophobia, diabetes or a heart condition.
- Photos and video have an additional cost.
How to save?
purchasing 7-20 days in advance
purchasing at least 21 days in advance.
on the purchase of packages of two parks or tours.
on the purchase of packages of three or more parks or tours.
For children ages 5 to 11. Free admission for children ages 0 to 4.Prices subject to change without notice.