$ 4999 USD
$ 4499 USD
TOTAL*: $ 12598 USD
* You must purchase an admission to the park in order to participate in this activity. Discount requires advance purchase of min 7 days prior to date of visit.
Lose yourself in the mysterious underwater world of cenotes at Xel-Há.
Xel-Há is the only place in the Riviera Maya and Cancun where you can go diving in a cenote without a certification thanks to the comfort and security of Snuba®. Discover the underwater world in this combination of snorkeling and scuba diving. At all times you will have an oxygen tank which will be floating on the surface so you can breathe comfortably while you explore the depths of the cenote.
- Brief explanation about the activity.
- Personal scuba diving regulator.
- Mask, fins and weight belt (only during activity).
- Flashlight and helmet.
- Certified instructor.
- Admission is not included.
- The use of locker and towel during the activity.
- Schedule: 10:00 a.m., 11:15 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 2:45 p.m. and 4:00 p.m.
- Maximum depth: 7 meters.
- Duration: 1 hour (20 minutes of welcome, instructions and practice; 40 minutes in the water).
- Minimum age: 12 years (important to know how to swim).
- To offer you better service, remember to confirm your activity reservation upon arrival at the Park, where you will be able to choose your preferred schedule. It is necessary to bring two printed receipts, one to present at the Park’s ticket booth, and the other to present at activity’s location.
- Activity not recommended for people who suffer hypertension, heart problems, claustrophobia or asthma and pregnant women or those suspected of being pregnant.
- Photos have an additional cost.
- This activity is subject to weather conditions.