Take the opportunity to explore a wondrous cenote at Xel-Há!
Discover an astounding natural pool at the Snuba® Cenote. This activity is only available at Xel-Há, and it is perfect for people who want to experience scuba diving in a safe environment, plus having the freedom of movement as in snorkeling.
What is Snuba®? Maybe you are wondering; it is one of the most compelling activities at Xel-Há. You will descent with a waterproof flashlight about 23 ft (7 m) to enjoy an astounding view of the landscape underwater of a cenote. A certified instructor will give information about the equipment's use, to then have some practice time and get used to it before starting the cenote exploration.
One of the perks of Snuba® Cenote is that does not require a certification or previous experience, and it is a fantastic option for diving beginners. Since it combines scuba diving with snorkeling, you can swim freely because the oxygen tank remains floating on the surface.
Save your space in advance, and at your arrival at Xel-Há park, ask for the Optional Activities desk to choose between the available schedules. Then, you will have an unforgettable cenote exploration. Are you ready for an underwater adventure at the natural wonder of Riviera Maya?
- Brief explanation about the activity.
- Personal scuba diving regulator.
- Mask, fins, and weight belt (only during activity).
- Flashlight and helmet.
- Certified instructor.
- Admission to the park is not included.
- The use of locker and towel during the activity.
- Schedule: 10:00 a.m., 11:15 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 2:45 p.m. and 4:00 p.m.
- Maximum depth: 23 ft (7 m).
- Duration: 1 hour (20 minutes of welcome, instructions and practice; 40 minutes in the water).
- Minimum age: 12 years (important to know how to swim).
- This activity is subject to weather conditions.
- To offer you better service, remember to confirm your activity reservation upon arrival at the park, where you will be able to choose your preferred schedule. It is necessary to bring two printed receipts, one to present at the park’s ticket booth, and the other to present at activity’s location.
- Activity not recommended for people who suffer hypertension, heart problems, claustrophobia or asthma and pregnant women or those suspected of being pregnant.
- Photos have an additional cost.
Snuba® Cenote Xel-Há
How to save?
purchasing 7-20 days in advance
purchasing at least 21 days in advance.
on the purchase of packages of two parks or tours.
on the purchase of packages of three or more parks or tours.
For children ages 5 to 11. Free admission for children ages 0 to 4.Prices subject to change without notice.