Swim with Dolphins Interax
Come and live an incredible experience with dolphins at Xel-Há!
One of the most exciting activities in Cancun and the Riviera Maya is without a doubt swimming with dolphins, and you can do it at Xel-Há. Meet these friendly and funny animals in their natural habitat, and share with your family and friends a unique moment. Observe them underwater, play with them and learn how they swim, breathe, eat and sleep.
Xel-Há has appropriate facilities so that you and your family can enjoy and share a very special moment with the most intelligent mammals. Learn all about the dolphin’s world and enjoy a series of memorable activities with your new marine friends.
- Brief explanation about dolphins.
- Interaction with dolphins.
- Activities: Singing, Dancing, Kiss, Jumping, Free interaction, Platform and Swirling.
- Life jacket.
- Certified instructor.
- Admission is not included.
- Schedule: Monday to Sunday 12:30 p.m., 1:30 p.m., 2:00 p.m., 3:00 p.m. and 3:45 p.m.
- Duration: 45 min (15 min introduction, 30 min interaction with dolphins).
- Children under 8 years old must be accompanied by an adult (both paying).
- Swimming with dolphins requires a minimum height of 1 m.
- To offer you better service, remember to confirm your activity reservation upon arrival at the Park, where you will be able to choose your preferred schedule. It is necessary to bring two printed receipts, one to present at the Park’s ticket booth, and the other to present at activity’s location.
- People who suffer asthma, vertigo, back, knee or heart problems and pregnant women cannot participate in this activity.
- Photos and videos have an additional cost.
- This activity is subject to weather conditions.