Enjoy swimming with Dolphins at Xel-Há park!
Swim with one of the funniest and friendliest animals of the sea; dolphins will become your new friends. You can interact with them in a unique experience filled with fun and learning. At Xel-Há you can play with them and watch them swim in their natural environment.
The Swim with Dolphins Primax program gives you the opportunity to get an up-close look and learn about them. They will welcome you by moving their fins in the form of a greeting, and will hold you from the tip of your toes to push you over the water. It´s going to be an unforgettable experience!
If you love dolphins, this is undoubtedly the best opportunity to live an adventure that you will remember forever.
- Brief explanation about dolphins.
- Interaction with dolphins.
- Activities: Foot push, Singing, Kiss, Dance, Hugh, Free interaction, Jumping and Swirling.
- Life jacket.
- Certified instructor.
- Admission is not included.
- Hours: Monday to Sunday 10:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 2:30 p.m. and 4:00 p.m.
- Duration: 60 min (15 min introduction, 45 min interaction with dolphins).
- Children under 8 years old must be accompanied by an adult (both paying).
- Swimming with dolphins requires a minimum height of 1 m.
- To offer you better service, remember to confirm your activity reservation upon arrival at the Park, where you will be able to choose your preferred schedule. It is necessary to bring two printed receipts, one to present at the Park’s ticket booth, and the other to present at activity’s location.
- People who suffer asthma, vertigo, back, knee or heart problems and pregnant women cannot participate in this activity.
- Photos and videos have an additional cost.
- This activity is subject to weather conditions.