Xel-Há Total Admission
Admission + Buffet + Optional Activity
Discover the great diversity of activities offered by the Xel-Há Total Admission. Snorkel freely in a beautiful natural inlet, swim on a river and a cenote with pristine waters, delight your palate with varied delicious food throughout the day and add an Optional Activity to your experience!
You can choose from the most coveted Riviera Maya attractions. Whether it is walking under the sea with Sea Trek to observe the marine fauna swimming right by your side; dipping into the water with Snuba without the need of an oxygen tank; or enjoying a fast trip in a modern speedboat through the waves with Adrenalina for a fun ride.
Xel-Há Total also offers you the amazing all-inclusive benefits of the park: a delicious continental breakfast, buffet-style food with the best seasoning in the Mexican Caribbean and a vast national open bar with unlimited drinks throughout your visit. It’s a package that you won't want to miss and that you’ll definitely take advantage out of.
When making your purchase, make sure to add transportation at an amazing price for convenience and better comfort. This way you’ll enjoy a totally pleasant day at Xel-Há, the Natural Wonder.
Open from 8:30 at 18:00 h, all year round
4 years and younger enter for free *
From 5 to 11 years of age pay half off the adult ticket price* .
*You must present an official ID at the park’s ticket booth.
Get excited with a ride out of series, with 360° turns and full speed dives aboard a modern boat.
- Duration: 45 minutes (15 minutes briefing, 30 minutes ride).
- Schedule: 11:00, 11:45 and 14:30 h.
- Maximum capacity: 35 people (the capacity of the boat may vary according to the operation of the park and weather conditions).
Get ready to know the bottom of the sea, while you walk! Thanks to Sea Trek® technology you can admire underwater beauties without knowing how to swim and breathing comfortably.
- Tour with certified guides.
- Individual Sea Trek® helmet.
- Diving shoes (exclusive use during activity).
- Schedule: 10:00 to 16:30 h (every half hour).
- Maximum depth: 9 ft.
- Duration: 30 min (5 min briefing, 25 min underwater walk).
- Minimum age: 8 years old (important to try the helmet before the activity).
Immerse yourself and admire the underwater world of the Xel-Há’s inlet, with the help of Snuba's sophisticated gear. You’ll be able to swim and breathe comfortably without having to carry an oxygen tank.
- Personal scuba diving tank.
- Mask, fins and weight belt (only during activity).
- Tour by certified guide.
- Schedule: 10:00, 11:15, 12:30, 14:45 and 16:00 h.
- Maximum depth: 9 ft.
- Duration: 1 hour (30 min briefing, placement of the equipment and practice / 30 min in the water).
- Minimum age: 8 years (important to know how to swim).
- Wear comfortable beach clothes, bring a change of extra clothes and swimsuit.
- Help us care for and preserve our ecosystem! In order not to affect the natural balance of the ecosystem, only the use of sun blockers and bronzers containing titanium oxide and zinc oxide is allowed in the park. If you do not comply with this requirement, at the park entrance you will find an information module where you can exchange your blocker for a chemical-free sample; Your blocker will be returned to you on departure.
- Sea Trek activity is subject to weather conditions.
- To give you a better service, we ask that as soon as you arrive at the park you confirm the reservation of your activity, so that you select the schedule of your preference.
- People with ear problems, asthma, epilepsy, claustrophobia, hypertension, diabetes, heart problems or women with more than four months of pregnancy should not participate in this activities.
- Remember to bring printed proof of purchase of your tour.
- Unlimited alcoholic drinks and domestic open bar.
- Continental breakfast from 9:30 to 11:30 h.
- Buffet lunch from 11:30 to 17:30 h.
- Scenic Lighthouse with a view at 131 ft high and a waterslide descent.
- Children under 4 years of age enter free. They must show a valid ID. Note: in case of not having an ID, we will rely on the stature rule in which children under 4.5 ft enter for free.
- Reservations canceled more than two days before the arrival date are subject to a 10% charge for administrative expenses; Two to zero days before the arrival date, or in case of a no show, they will not be refundable.
- It is not possible to change the date on the same day of your visit.
- Prices subject to change without prior notice.
- Minimum height required for children is 4.5 ft.
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Teens 16 and 17 years old who wish to participate should present themselves with their tutor to sign a responsive letter authorizing them to travel alone.
- Restricted activity for visitors with heart, back or spine problems, suffering from diabetes and for pregnant women.
- It is an essential requirement to sign a disclaimer for all passengers.
- The use of the life jacket is mandatory.
- Do not carry anything that could fall or get wet (keep your belongings in the locker that will be offered during the activity).
- Preferable not having eaten at least an hour before.
- Children under 4 years old have free admission (an ID is required).
- Children 5 - 11 years old get half off the adult ticket price. An official ID must be presented at the Park’s ticket booths. In case this isn’t possible, the child’s rate will apply to those who measure between 3 and 4.5 ft.
- Children over 5 ft. but under 12 years old must present identification to verify their age.
- Reservations cancelled with more than 2 days in advance before the booking date are subject to a 10% administrative fee; from 2-0 days or in case of no show, reservations are non refundable.
- It is not possible to make the change of date the same day of your visit.
Enhance your experience by adding
How to save?
purchasing 7-20 days in advance
purchasing at least 21 days in advance.
on the purchase of packages of two parks or tours.
on the purchase of packages of three or more parks or tours.
For children ages 5 to 11. Free admission for children ages 0 to 4.Prices subject to change without notice.