TOTAL*: 12420 USD
* You must purchase an admission to the park in order to participate in this activity. Discount requires advance purchase of min 7 days prior to date of visit.
Admire the underwater world as you walk
through the bottom of the sea.
Live a totally unlike experience, immerse yourself into the ocean and admire the underwater world, even without knowing how to swim!
Walk by the sea using the Sea Trek technology, a helmet that allows you to breathe comfortably while you enjoy the setting.
Sharpen your vision and discover the wonderful species that will come to greet you!
- Brief explanation about the use of the equipment.
- Tour led by certified guides.
- Personal Sea Trek® helmet.
- Diving shoes (only during activity).
- Admission is not included.
- Hours: from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (every hour).
- Maximum depth: 3 meters.
- Duration: 30 min (10 min introduction and 20 min underwater walk).
- Minimum age: 8 years (important to try the helmet on).
- To offer you a better service, remember to confirm your activity reservation upon arrival to the park, where you will be able to choose your preferred schedule. It will be necessary to bring two printed coupons to deliver at the ticket office and at the interior of the Park.
- Those who suffer ear problems, asthma, epilepsy, claustrophobia, hypertension, diabetes, heart disease and pregnant women (more than 4 months) cannot participate in this activity.
- The photos have an additional cost.
- This activity is subject to the weather conditions.