Sea Trek Stringrays
TOTAL*: 12420 USD
* You must purchase an admission to the park in order to participate in this activity. Discount requires advance purchase of min 7 days prior to date of visit.
Come to Xel-Há and enjoy a unique experience and completely with stingrays in their own habitat.
You're about to have an incredible experience with stingrays, a completely different encounter compared to anything you've experienced before. Get involved in an incredible activity where you will go under the water to begin with a unique interaction with rays that have stayed at Xel-Há and made it their home. It will be a fascinating experience where you'll be as close as possible with these beautiful creatures.
Anyone can enjoy this experience without having previous practice on how to swim; you will only walk and breath through the Sea Trek technology. Enjoy this incredible interaction with rays and feed them, you can take a picture with them and touch their soft skin.
- Brief explanation about stingrays.
- Tour led by certified guides.
- Personal Sea Trek® helmet.
- Diving shoes (only during activity).
- Admission is not included.
- Hours: from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (every hour).
- Maximum depth: 3 meters.
- Duration: 30 min (10 min introduction and 20 min underwater walk).
- Minimum age: 8 years (important to try the helmet on).
- To offer you a better service, remember to confirm your activity reservation upon arrival to the park, where you will be able to choose your preferred schedule. It will be necessary to bring two printed coupons to deliver at the ticket office and at the interior of the Park.
- Those who suffer ear problems, asthma, epilepsy, claustrophobia, hypertension, diabetes, heart disease and pregnant women (more than 4 months) cannot participate in this activity.
- The photos have an additional cost.
- This activity is subject to the weather conditions.