Help us protect the marine fauna using chemical-free sun blockers and sunscreens. If it contains any of the following ingredients, it may not be used in the Park: Benzophenone, Ethylhexyl, Homosalate, Octyl metoxycinnamate, Octyl salicylate, Oxybenzone, Octinxate, Butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane. At your arrival to the park, come to our information booths where you can get a chemical-free sample by exchanging your sunscreen or suntan lotion, which will be returned at your departure.
- The park reserves the right to refuse entry to people in an inconvenient or aggressive state.
- The official information from the park entrance fee is shown on the web page www.xelha.com, and is published on the ticket office.
- The park Xel-Ha offers free parking. We are not responsible for any damage that may occur to vehicles during their stay.
- Due to its natural park status, no refunds are given due to weather conditions (rain, storm, wind, visibility, etc.).
- Ask for the discount for visitors from Quintana Roo. Remember to bring your official ID card or children's school credential, for us to validate your discount.
- If you have your INSEN credential, ask about our discounts and do not forget to bring the credential.
- For your comfort and safety we offer a service of lockers for personal items.
- We have a guided tour to explore the magic of nature, space is limited, and therefore, we suggest you reserve your spot at any information booth.
- As a natural park we have a wide variety of terrestrial and aquatic wildlife, please remember they are living beings. Do not disturb them, and respect their space.
- Pets are not allowed, but we have free pet cages, so you can leave your pet in a safe place.
- The additional cost activities are subject to a limited space; do not forget to book your activity in advance.
- The park has several souvenir shops, beachwear and it accepts cash or credit card.
- To make use of snorkelling equipment, you must leave a deposit. ($ 300 pesos or $ 25 USD or EUR 20 Euros). You can leave this deposit in cash or with a credit card Boucher. Your deposit will be refunded upon return of the snorkelling equipment.
- We have prescription viewers at a cost of $ 40 USD.
With turquoise waters as a scenario, Xel-Há is a unique set of inlets, lagoons and cenotes, arising from the longest underground river in the world. The world's most beautiful natural aquarium, a place to fill your senses with the wonderful colours of tropical fish and stunning marine vegetation that inhabits the inlet.