- Help us protect the marine fauna using chemical-free sun blockers and sunscreens. If it contains any of the following ingredients, it may not be used in the Park: Benzophenone, Octyl metoxycinnamate, Octyl salicylate, Oxybenzone, Octinxate, Ethylhexyl, Homosalate, Octocrylene,Benzophenone,Butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, Hexyldecanol, Dimethyl apramide, Cetyl dimethicone, Methylparaben, Polyethylene, Propylparaben, Butylcarbamate. Some allowed sun blocker brands are Caribbean Sunlife, Maya Solar, Natural Tone, Burt's Bees.
- The park reserves the right to refuse entry to people in an inconvenient or aggressive state.
- The official information from the park entrance fee is shown on the web page www.xelha.com, and is published on the ticket office.
- The park Xel-Ha offers free parking. We are not responsible for any damage that may occur to vehicles during their stay.
- Due to its natural park status, no refunds are given due to weather conditions (rain, storm, wind, visibility, etc.).
- Ask for the discount for visitors from Quintana Roo. Remember to bring your official ID card or children's school credential, for us to validate your discount.
- If you have your INSEN credential, ask about our discounts and do not forget to bring the credential.
- For your comfort and safety we offer a service of lockers for personal items.
- We have a guided tour to explore the magic of nature, space is limited, and therefore, we suggest you reserve your spot at any information booth.
- As a natural park we have a wide variety of terrestrial and aquatic wildlife, please remember they are living beings. Do not disturb them, and respect their space.
- Pets are not allowed, but we have free pet cages, so you can leave your pet in a safe place.
- The additional cost activities are subject to a limited space; do not forget to book your activity in advance.
- The park has several souvenir shops, beachwear and it accepts cash or credit card.
- To make use of snorkelling equipment, you must leave a deposit. ($ 300 pesos or $ 25 USD or EUR 20 Euros). You can leave this deposit in cash or with a credit card Boucher. Your deposit will be refunded upon return of the snorkelling equipment.
- We have prescription viewers at a cost of $ 40 USD.
With turquoise waters as a scenario, Xel-Há is a unique set of inlets, lagoons and cenotes, arising from the longest underground river in the world. The world's most beautiful natural aquarium, a place to fill your senses with the wonderful colours of tropical fish and stunning marine vegetation that inhabits the inlet.