Xel-Há All Inclusive
*Children under 5 years old have free admission. Children from 5 to 11 years old pay 50% of the adult price.
**Prices are subject to changes without prior notice.
Enjoy the best activities for the family, delicious food and unlimited snorkeling at Xel-Há.
Get ready for endless fun with a wide variety of activities at Xel-Há. Our recommendation is to take a life jacket or a floating tire and start swimming along the amazing river; you can snorkel in the crystal clear waters of the enormous natural Cove and observe hundreds of tropical fish that inhabit within this paradise of the Riviera Maya.
Walk trails and discover the secrets of nature; enjoy a moment of total peace in the hammocks area, ride a bicycle through the jungle or have fun with all your friends in different zip lines; even the little ones have a place where the fun never ends! Everyone will be able to take a break at any of the four restaurants and eat as many times as you want, from snacks to a buffet with exquisite national and international dishes. Don´t forget to take a refreshing and exotic drink.
Fall in love with Xel-Há, a paradise that has it all to make you enjoy an unforgettable day with family or friends.
- Unlimited snorkel.
- Buffet lunch and national open bar.
- Floating tires for the river.
- Children’s World.
- Adventure World: aquatic zip-lines, jumps from five meters height and different rope games.
- Areas of relaxation with hammocks and lounge chairs.
Note: Activities included in your ticket.
- National open bar and unlimited non-alcohol beverages.
- Continental breakfast from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Lunch buffet from 11:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- The Meliponary and nursery.
- The Children's World.
- Tours of gardens and paths in the forest.
- Unlimited snorkel in the river and cove.
- In case you purchase online you can have access to the special ticket booth.
- Lounge chairs, hammocks and rest areas.
- Life jackets, floating tires and bicycles.
- Use of the snorkel equipment with a free tube (requires a refundable deposit of $20 USD).
- Use of lockers, changing rooms and a towel.
- Toilets and showers.
- Free parking.
- Your Tour includes transportation only if you add it at the time of your purchase.
- Other services (WiFi, ATMs and shops).
- Remember to bring the printed proof of purchase of your park admission.
- Use comfortable beachwear and swimming suit, bring extra cloths.
- If the tour is with transportation, confirm the time and place of departure.
- Your sunscreen and insect repellent should be free of the following chemicals to be use in the Park: Benzophenone, Etilhexila, Homosalate, Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Octyl Ssalicylate, Octinoxate, Oxybenzone, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane. In case you do not comply with this requirement, you will receive a free chemical sunscreen sample at our information booths in exchange of yours; which you will get back at the end.
- Bring credit card or cash with you to buy souvenirs, get optional activities or acquire the photos from your visit.
- Xel-Há Park opens 365 days a year from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Children under 4 years old have free admission (an ID is required).
- Children aged 5 to 11 pay half the adult ticket (must show ID at the ticket office of the Park).
- Children over 1.40 m but under 12 years old must present identification to verify their age.
- Reservations canceled within 15 days or more prior to the arrival date are subject to a charge of 20%; from 14 to 4 days will apply a 50% charge. Reservations cancelled 3 days or less before the date of arrival, or in case of non-arrival, will not be redeemable.
- It is not possible to make the change of date the same day of your visit.