Xel-Há All Inclusive
$ 8900 USD
Children 0-4 years are free
Does not apply to optional activities.
$ 8010 USD
Add Photo Pass :
Includes all photos of a group up to 10 people registered at the same purchase. For more information, click here.
* 10% OFF purchasing 7-20 days in advance,
15% OFF purchasing at least 21 days in advance.
Prices are subject to changes without prior notice.
Enjoy the best activities for the family, delicious food and unlimited snorkeling at Xel-Há.
Get ready for endless fun with a wide variety of activities at Xel-Há. Our recommendation is to take a life jacket or a floating tire and start swimming along the amazing river; you can snorkel in the crystal clear water of the enormous natural inlet and observe a wide variety of tropical fish that inhabit this paradise of the Riviera Maya.
Walk trails and discover the secrets of nature; enjoy a moment of total peace in the hammocks area; ride a bicycle through the jungle or have fun with all your friends on different zip-lines; even the little ones have a place where the fun never ends! Everyone will be able to take a break at any of the four restaurants and eat as many times as they like, from snacks to a buffet with exquisite national and international dishes. Don´t forget to enjoy a refreshing and exotic drink.
Fall in love with Xel-Há, a paradise that has it all to make you enjoy an unforgettable day with family or friends.
- Unlimited snorkeling.
- Eat and drink all you want with buffet and domestic open bar during your visit.
- Have fun at Adventure World: aquatic zip-lines, five-meter-high jumps and different rope games.
- Special games at Children’s Playground.
Note: Activities included in your ticket.
- Continental breakfast from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Lunch buffet from 11:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Domestic open bar and unlimited non-alcohol beverages.
- Unlimited snorkeling in the river and cove.
- Tours of paths in the forest.
- The Meliponary and Nursery.
- Children's Playground.
- Life jackets, inner tubes and bicycles.
- Lounge chairs, hammocks and rest areas.
- Use of snorkeling equipment with a free snorkel.
- Use of lockers and a towel.
- Restrooms, changing rooms and showers.
- Free parking.
- If you purchased online you have access to the special ticket booth.
- Other services (WiFi, ATMs and shops).
- All the pictures of your experience at a special price! By including your Photo Pass before your visit you receive an exclusive price. For more information and details, click here.
- Remember to bring the printed proof of purchase.
- If the Tour is with transportation, confirm the time and place of your pickup.
- Wear a swimsuit, water shoes and comfortable clothing.
- Bring an extra change of clothes and a towel.
- Help us preserve and care for our ecosystem! To avoid affecting the natural balance of the ecosystem, only the use of sunblock and sunscreen containing titanium oxide and zinc oxide is allowed in the Park. If your products don't meet this requirement, at the Park entrance you will find an Information Booth where you can exchange your sunscreen for a free sample of a biodegradable product. Your sunscreen will be returned to you upon departure.
- Bring credit card or cash to buy souvenirs, get Optional Activities or acquire the photos from your visit.
- Xel-Há is open 365 days a year from 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Children under 5 years old have free admission. Children ages 5-11 get half off the adult ticket price (in both cases you must show ID at the ticket office of the Park).
- An official ID must be presented at the Park’s ticket booths. In case this isn’t possible, the child’s rate will apply to those who measure between 3 and 4.5 ft.
- Reservations cancelled with more than 2 days in advance before the booking date are subject to a 10% administrative fee; from 2 to 0 days or in case of no show, reservations are non-refundable.
- It is not possible to make a date change the same day of your visit.