Xel-Há All Inclusive
$ 8900 USD
Children 0-4 years are free
Does not apply to optional activities.
$ 8010 USD
Add Photo Pass :
Includes all photos of a group up to 10 people registered at the same purchase. For more information, click here.
* 10% OFF purchasing 7-20 days in advance,
15% OFF purchasing at least 21 days in advance.
Prices are subject to changes without prior notice.
Enjoy the best activities for the family, delicious food and unlimited snorkeling at Xel-Há.
Get ready for endless fun with a wide variety of activities at Xel-Há. Our recommendation is to take a life jacket or a floating tire and start swimming along the amazing river; you can snorkel in the crystal clear water of the enormous natural inlet and observe a wide variety of tropical fish that inhabit this paradise of the Riviera Maya.
Walk trails and discover the secrets of nature; enjoy a moment of total peace in the hammocks area; ride a bicycle through the jungle or have fun with all your friends on different zip-lines; even the little ones have a place where the fun never ends! Everyone will be able to take a break at any of the four restaurants and eat as many times as they like, from snacks to a buffet with exquisite national and international dishes. Don´t forget to enjoy a refreshing and exotic drink.
Fall in love with Xel-Há, a paradise that has it all to make you enjoy an unforgettable day with family or friends.
- Unlimited snorkeling.
- Buffet lunch and domestic open bar.
- Inner tubes for the river.
- Children’s World.
- Adventure World: aquatic zip-lines, five-meter high jumps and different rope games.
- Areas of relaxation with hammocks and lounge chairs.
Note: Activities included in your ticket.
- Domestic open bar and unlimited non-alcohol beverages.
- Breakfast buffets from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Lunch buffets from 11:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- The Meliponary and nursery.
- The Children's World.
- Tours in jungle trails.
- Unlimited snorkeling in the river and cove.
- Guided tours.
- If you purchase online you can have access to the special ticket booth.
- Lounge chairs, hammocks and rest areas.
- Life jackets, inner tubes and bicycles.
- Use of the snorkeling equipment with a free snorkel.
- Use of lockers, changing rooms and a towel.
- Restrooms and showers.
- Free parking.
- Your Tour includes transportation if you add it at the time of your purchase.
- Other services (WiFi, ATMs and shops).
- All the pictures of your experience at a special price! By including your photo pass before your visit you receive an exclusive price. For more information and details, click here.
- Remember to bring the printed proof of purchase of your park admission.
- Wear comfortable beachwear and a swimsuit; bring extra clothes.
- If the tour is with transportation, confirm the time and place of departure.
- Sunscreen and insect repellent to be used in the Park should be free of the following chemicals: Benzophenone, Etilhexila, Homosalate, Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Octyl Ssalicylate, Octinoxate, Oxybenzone, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane. In case your product does not meet these requirements, you will receive a chemical-free sunscreen sample at our information booths in exchange for yours, which you will get back at the end.
- Bring credit card or cash to buy souvenirs, get optional activities or acquire the photos from your visit.
- Xel-Há Park is opened 365 days a year from 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Children 0 to 4 years old have free admission (an ID is required).
- Children 5 - 11 years old get half off the adult ticket price. An official ID must be presented at the Park’s ticket booths. In case this isn’t possible, the child’s rate will apply to those who measure between 3 and 4.5 ft.
- Children over 1.40 m but under 12 years old must present identification to verify their age.
- Reservations cancelled with more than 2 days in advance before the booking date are subject to a 10% administrative fee; from 2-0 days or in case of no show, reservations are non-refundable.
- It is not possible to make a date change the same day of your visit.