Xel-Há All Inclusive
$ 8900 USD
Children 0-4 years are free
Does not apply to optional activities.
$ 8010 USD
Add Photo Pass :
Includes all photos of a group up to 10 people registered at the same purchase. For more information, click here.
* 10% OFF purchasing 7-20 days in advance,
15% OFF purchasing at least 21 days in advance.
Prices are subject to changes without prior notice.
Enjoy the best activities for the family, delicious food and unlimited snorkeling at Xel-Há.
Get ready for endless fun with a wide variety of activities at Xel-Há. Our recommendation is to take a life jacket or a floating tire and start swimming along the amazing river; you can snorkel in the crystal clear water of the enormous natural inlet and observe a wide variety of tropical fish that inhabit this paradise of the Riviera Maya.
Walk trails and discover the secrets of nature; enjoy a moment of total peace in the hammocks area; ride a bicycle through the jungle or have fun with all your friends on different zip-lines; even the little ones have a place where the fun never ends! Everyone will be able to take a break at any of the four restaurants and eat as many times as they like, from snacks to a buffet with exquisite national and international dishes. Don´t forget to enjoy a refreshing and exotic drink.
Fall in love with Xel-Há, a paradise that has it all to make you enjoy an unforgettable day with family or friends.
- Unlimited snorkeling.
- Eat and drink all you want with buffet and domestic open bar during your visit.
- Have fun at Adventure World: aquatic zip-lines, five-meter-high jumps and different rope games.
- Special games at Children’s Playground.
Note: Activities included in your ticket.
- Continental breakfast from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Lunch buffet from 11:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Domestic open bar and unlimited non-alcohol beverages.
- Unlimited snorkeling in the river and cove.
- Tours of paths in the forest.
- The Meliponary and Nursery.
- Children's Playground.
- Life jackets, inner tubes and bicycles.
- Lounge chairs, hammocks and rest areas.
- Use of snorkeling equipment with a free snorkel.
- Use of lockers and a towel.
- Restrooms, changing rooms and showers.
- Free parking.
- If you purchased online you have access to the special ticket booth.
- Other services (WiFi, ATMs and shops).
- All the pictures of your experience at a special price! By including your Photo Pass before your visit you receive an exclusive price. For more information and details, click here.
- Remember to bring the printed proof of purchase.
- If the Tour is with transportation, confirm the time and place of your pickup.
- Wear a swimsuit, water shoes and comfortable clothing.
- Bring an extra change of clothes and a towel.
- Use sunscreen and insect repellent that are free of the following chemicals: benzophenone, etilhexila, homosalate, octyl methoxycinnamate, octyl salicylate, octinoxate, oxybenzone, butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane. In case your product does not meet these requirements, you will receive a chemical-free sunscreen sample at our information booths in exchange for yours, which you will get back at the end.
- Bring credit card or cash to buy souvenirs, get Optional Activities or acquire the photos from your visit.
- Xel-Há is open 365 days a year from 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Children under 5 years old have free admission. Children ages 5-11 get half off the adult ticket price (in both cases you must show ID at the ticket office of the Park).
- An official ID must be presented at the Park’s ticket booths. In case this isn’t possible, the child’s rate will apply to those who measure between 3 and 4.5 ft.
- Reservations cancelled with more than 2 days in advance before the booking date are subject to a 10% administrative fee; from 2 to 0 days or in case of no show, reservations are non-refundable.
- It is not possible to make a date change the same day of your visit.