Fish Therapy at Xel-Há
Experience a feet therapy in Xel-Há
In Xel-Há, you can also pamper yourself with a new experience! With Garra Rufa or doctor fish, you will receive authentic exfoliation therapy on your feet while feeling a slight tingling at the moment these specimens are in charge of carrying out this skin renewal experience.
This activity takes about 15 minutes, and we recommend you book in advance and choose the time of your therapy at the moment of your arrival to Xel-Há Park. Get the best of your visit to this Natural Wonder of the Riviera Maya.
- Fish therapy.
- Use of towel.
- Schedules: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (every 20 min).
- Minimum age: 4 years. Minors under 15 years must be accompanied by an adult at all moment and teenagers of 16 and 17 must be under the supervision of an adult.
- This activity is subject to weather conditions.
- To offer you a better service, remember to confirm your activity reservation upon arrival to the park, where you will be able to choose your preferred schedule.
- This activity is not recommended for guests with skin diseases, diabetes, feet injuries, or fungus.
You can only purchase this activity upon arrival at the Park.
How to save?
By purchasing 7-20 days in advance your admission or tour to Xel-Há. It does not apply to combinations of two or more parks or tours.
By purchasing at least 21 days in advance your admission or tour to Xel-Há. It also applies on the purchase of combinations of two parks or tours.
On the purchase of combinations of three or more parks or tours.
For children between the ages of 5 and 11. Kids under the age of 4 get free admission.