Feel the adrenaline rush and get soaking wet in a fun ride!
Live a full-speed adventure at Adrenalina Xel-Há as you sail across the turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea. Welcome aboard one of the best speedboats in Cancun and Riviera Maya, which reaches up to 56 mph (90 km/h) while riding waves. An expert pilot will surprise you with sudden 360° turns and complete immersions in water. Scream as you get soaking wet in at one of the top activities in Xel-Há. If you love the sea and feel an adrenaline rush, you cannot skip this thrilling ride in Riviera Maya.
If you are looking for high-adrenaline activities in Cancun or Riviera Maya, this speedboat ride is perfect for your upcoming vacation. Scream, laugh, and get wet at this one-of-a-kind journey as you feel the sea breeze blowing on your face, besides enjoying an unforgettable day at a natural wonder.
Adrenalina Xel-Há is a perfect activity to complement your day at this all-inclusive park, plus having unlimited snorkel, food, and beverages included with your admission. Come to Xel-Há and discover that relaxation and a speed adventure can meet in the same place. Are you ready to have lots of fun?
- Brief explanation of the activity.
- Tour aboard the Adrenalina seacraft.
- Use of lifejacket.
- Certified guide / operator.
- Schedules: 11:00 a.m., 11:45 a.m. and 2:30 p.m.
- Duration: 30 minutes (5 for safety instructions and life vest preparation, 20 minutes of tour and 5 min farewell).
- Maximum capacity: 35 people (seacraft capacity may vary depending on park’s operation and weather conditions).
- Minimum age required: 12 years of age and more than 4.6 ft (1.40 m) height.
- Every passenger under 15 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- For teenagers from 16 to 17 years old, guardian must be present and sign a responsive letter authorizing to ride by themselves.
- Activity not recommended for people who suffer asthma, hypertension, epilepsy, diabetes, heart or back problems and pregnant women or those suspected of being pregnant.
- It is indispensable to all passengers to sign a Liability Waiver.
- For your safety, wearing a lifejacket is mandatory.
- Do not use accessories that may fall or fail if wet.
- Please safeguard your belongings in the locker that will be provided during the activity.
- Avoid having lunch for an hour before the activity.
- This activity is subject to weather conditions.
How to save?
purchasing 7-20 days in advance
purchasing at least 21 days in advance.
on the purchase of packages of two parks or tours.
on the purchase of packages of three or more parks or tours.
For children ages 5 to 11. Free admission for children ages 0 to 4.Prices subject to change without notice.