Tour Xel-Há - Cobá
$ 12999 USD
Children 0-4 years are free
Does not apply to optional activities.
$ 11699 USD
Add Photo Pass :
Includes all photos of a group of up to 10 people registered at the same purchase. Price depends of the number of guests and parks selected at the time of purchase. For more than 10 visitors, it must be purchased at the Park's ticket booth. click here.
* Children under 5 years old have free admission. Children from 5 to 11 years old pay 50% of the adult price.
**Prices are subject to changes without prior notice.
Step into the Mayan world and visit the best natural park of the Riviera Maya.
Visit the temples of one of the most impressive archaeological sites of the maya culture. Cobá, which in maya means “water stirred by wind”, is an ancient Mayan urban center surrounded by rainforest, lakes and cenotes. You can walk under the tall trees and observe exotic birds and other animals that live there; for the more adventurous, they can climb the tallest pyramid in the Mayan Peninsula Nohuch Mul, which means “large mound” and as a reward get a breathtaking view.
After a cultural tour, you will enjoy a jewel of the Mexican Caribbean. Xel-Há gives you an underwater experience along its great Cove that is home to hundreds of tropical fish; enjoy unlimited snorkeling and the various water activities for the whole family such as the trepachanga, zip-lines or go along the river on a floating tyre. Relax in a hammock or enjoy a bike ride to appreciate the flora and fauna that make out of Xel-Há a true paradise. This is the perfect destination to enjoy a delicious buffet and get in contact with nature.
Tuesday and Thursday.
Between 7:00 a.m. and 9:00 a.m. depending on the location of your hotel.
Under 4 years old get free admission.*
From 5 to 11 get half off the adult ticket price.*.
*Must show an ID at the Park’s ticket booth.
- Round trip transportation on a panoramic bus from Cancun and Riviera Maya.
- Access and guided tour at the Cobá archaeological site (duration 2 h 45 min approximately).
- Certified bilingual guide.
- Bicycles and tricycles to tour the archaeological site.
- Light breakfast on board (a tuna pastry or turkey burrito, fruit and juice).
- Access to Xel-Há Park from 12:00 h.
- Unlimited snorkeling in the inlet and river floating on inner tubes.
- Scenic Lighthouse with 360° views at 131 ft (40 m) high and a fun descent.
- World of Adventure: zip-lines, five-meter-high jumps and different rope games.
- Special activities for kids at the Children's Playground.
- Hikes through jungle paths.
- Unlimited food and drinks and domestic open bar.
- Life jackets, inner tubes and bicycles.
- Use of snorkeling gear with a free snorkel.
- Rest areas with lounge chairs and hammocks.
- Use restrooms, changing rooms, showers, lockers and a towel.
- Other services (WiFi, ATMs and shops).
- All the pictures of your experience at a special price! By including your Photo Pass before your visit you receive an exclusive price. For more information and details, click here.
- Remember to bring the printed proof of purchase.
- If the Tour is with transportation, confirm the time and place of your pickup.
- Wear a swimsuit, water shoes and comfortable clothing.
- Bring an extra change of clothes and a towel.
- Help us preserve and care for our ecosystem! To avoid affecting the natural balance of the ecosystem, only the use of sunblock and sunscreen containing titanium oxide and zinc oxide is allowed in the Park. If your products don't meet this requirement, at the Park entrance you will find an Information Booth where you can exchange your sunscreen for a free sample of a biodegradable product. Your sunscreen will be returned to you upon departure.
- Bring credit card or cash to buy souvenirs, get Optional Activities or acquire the photos from your visit.
- Transportation may vary from a van or a luxury bus depending on the operation.
- An official ID must be presented at the Park’s ticket booths. In case this isn’t possible, the child’s rate will apply to those who measure between 3 and 4.5 ft.
- Reservations cancelled with more than 2 days in advance before the booking date are subject to a 10% administrative fee; from 2 to 0 days or in case of no show, reservations are non-refundable.
- It is not possible to make a date change the same day of your visit.