Included in your admission
Gaze at Xel-Há's wonders from the top, to then descend in a fun waterslide
Admire from up above all the luster of a hidden wonder and descend on a waterslide into a cenote at the new Scenic Lighthouse. Discover the amazing beauty of Xel-Há to appreciate the greenery of the great Pre-Hispanic jungle, the sea life of the inlet and all the shades of blue of the Caribbean Sea with 360° amazing views at 131 feet (40 meters) high from where you can capture unforgettable moments with the four autophoto points to take home more than memories of your visit to a natural wonder.
After observing the incredible landscape, venture as many times as you like into four open waterslides at more than 98.5 feet (30 meters) high, which will take you on an exciting spiral descent into the crystal clear waters of a natural pool.
At Xel-Há’s Scenic Lighthouse you will enjoy an out of the ordinary view and an exciting slide.
Hours: 9:00 a.m. a 5:00 p.m.
Ages: for the whole family (taller than 3.5 ft or 1.05 m).
- Waterslides are individual.
- Minimum height required to descend: 3.5 ft (1.05 m).
- Maximum weight allowed: 275 lbs (125 kg).
- For your own safety, it’s important to know how to swim.
- Children should always be accompanied by an adult.
- The activity could be suspended due to weather conditions.
- Refrain from using the slide if you are pregnant, have had some recent surgery, are under the influence of toxic substances or alcohol, if you have epilepsy, if you have heart problems, asthma, hypertension, claustrophobia, vertigo or fear of heights.
- For the safety of all of our visitors, in case you do not wish to use the slide and just go up to the enjoy the view, you should wear shoes and only bring your locker key.
Get your admission in advance.
We have limited capacity, secure your place.
*Only applies to tickets to Parks and Tours.