Feel the freedom of exploring the undersea as you swim at Xel-Há’s inlet
A fun, original activity is waiting for you to dip into the crystal-clear waters of Xel-Há. At Snuba® Caleta, you will get surrounded by colorful fish as you explore the astounding underwater landscape of this natural wonder in Riviera Maya.
Live a different experience that combines the freedom of movement of snorkeling with the chance to spend much more time under the surface just as in scuba diving. This snuba tour lets you admire the ecosystem of one of the most beautiful places in the Mexican Caribbean.
This snuba tour is a fascinating way to admire the Mexican Caribbean in a whole different way, and you do not need prior training or certifications to have this activity. Xel-Há’s inlet is the perfect spot for this activity since it is home for several species because freshwaters of underground rivers meet the sea currents.
Reserve your spaces in advance, and at your arrival, locate the activities desk to choose your schedule and enjoy Snuba® Caleta.
Duration: 60 min.
Hours: 10:00 a.m., 11:15 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 2:45 p.m.; 4:00 p.m.
Minimum age: 8 years
- Brief explanation about the activity.
- Personal scuba diving regulator.
- Mask, fins, and weight belt (only during activity).
- Certified instructor.
- Activities subject to weather conditions. You must choose your schedule upon arrival at the park.
- Hours: 10:00 a.m., 11:15 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 2:45 p.m. and 4:00 p.m.
- Maximum depth: 10 ft (3 m).
- Duration: 60 minutes (20 min introduction and practice; 40 min tour).
- The minimum age to participate is 8 years old.
- Activity not recommended for pregnant women or those suspected of being pregnant, and for people with asthma, claustrophobia, hypertension, diabetes, or a heart condition.
- It is mandatory for the participant to know how to swim.
- Please, use only chemical-free sunscreen or sunblock. It is recommended to take a shower before entering the inlet.
- Photos are available at an additional cost.
Quote your activity
Your optional activity requires an admission, you can add both here. Your visit date will be the same as the date of your optional activity.
*Only applies to tickets to Parks and Tours.