Xel-Há - Xenotes Package
Live an experience amid nature at Xel-Há and discover exclusive cenotes at the Xenotes Tour
A day discovering a Natural Wonder awaits you in Xel-Há. Besides being a fun, all-inclusive park in the Riviera Maya, there are many attractions to find and have great moments. With your admission, you can enter all its restaurants and bars, plus unlimited snorkeling, and use of a mask with integrated tube and fins is included. Remember to visit the Scenic Lighthouse to have an exceptional view of the Mexican Caribbean and descend at full speed in one of its four water slides.
On the Xenotes Tour, you will visit four exclusive cenotes that also are the different types that exist in nature. In each cenote, you will have activities to have fun to the fullest and close with a flourish with a delicious picnic in the middle of the jungle that you can accompany with a glass of wine or a beer.
- Snorkeling by the river and the inlet.
- Scenic Lighthouse with 360° views and descending on a waterslide.
- Adventure World: ropes games, zip-lines, and jumps off 16 ft (5 m) tall.
- Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages and domestic open bar.
- Continental breakfast between 9:30 a.m. and 11:30 a.m.
- Buffet lunch from 11:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Children’s World.
- Discover its gardens and jungle trails.
- Visit four different types of cenotes on an exclusive tour.
- Get to know the stories about the Aluxes, little magic people who protect the jungle and cenotes, and sometimes, can do mischief.
- Includes food and beverages, plus a tasty picnic in the middle of the jungle after exit the last cenote.
- Reduced groups for a better experience.
Available: Xel-Há Monday to Sunday from 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Xenotes Monday to Saturday; transportation between 8:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m.
Children: From 6 to 11 get a 25% discount on the adult ticket price. At Xel-Há, kids up to 4 years enter for free.
Minimun Age: 6 years for Xplor.
*Must show an ID at the Park’s ticket booth.
- Unlimited snorkeling in the inlet with the use of fins and snorkel mask with integrated tube.
- River floating on inner tubes.
- Scenic Lighthouse with 360° views from a height of 131 ft (40 m) and a fun descent.
- Continental breakfast from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Snacks and lunch buffets from 11:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Domestic open bar and unlimited non-alcoholic beverages.
- World of Adventure: zip-lines, five-meter-high jumps and different rope games.
- Hikes through jungle paths.
- Cenotes and coves.
- Special activities for kids at the Children's Playground.
- Rest areas with lounge chairs and hammocks.
- Life jackets, inner tubes and bicycles.
- Restrooms, changing rooms, showers, lockers and a towel.
- Other services (WiFi, ATMs and shops).
- Free parking.
- Add round-trip transportation at the moment of purchase.
- Round-trip transportation with certified guide.
- Visit to the four different types of cenotes that exist.
- Assisted rappeling into Lu’um, a cavern cenote.
- Zip-lines and cliff jumps at K’áak’, an open cenote, and at Iik, an ancient cenote.
- Kayaking through Ha’, a semi-open cenote.
- Exploration swimming in Ha’, a semi-open cenote.
- Cold and hot drinks (waters, sodas, Mexican-style hot chocolate, coffee), as well as seasonal fruit at the end of the first cenote.
- Jungle picnic that includes julienne soup, a cold bar of meats and premium cheeses, variety of rustic breads, dressings, salads, water, wine, and beer.
- Equipment: life jacket, swim mask, rappel gear, kayak and inner tube.
- Restrooms, showers, changing rooms and towels.
Get your admission in advance.
We have limited capacity, secure your place.
*Only applies to tickets to Parks and Tours.