Xel-Há - Xichén Deluxe Package
Spend incredible moments among nature and Pre-Hispanic remains
Delve into nature at Xel-Há, an incredible all-inclusive park in the Riviera Maya, where you will have unlimited snorkeling, food, and beverages. Explore its spectacular inlet and enjoy a tour along the river that flows into it, plus rest for a while in a hammock, visit the Nursery or have a magnificent view from atop the Scenic Lighthouse.
On the Xichén Deluxe Tour, you will enter the archaeological site of Chichén Itzá together with an experienced certified guide who will take you through the main buildings and reveal some of its secrets. During this tour, you will stop at a beautiful nearby cenote to dip into its refreshing waters and enjoy a delicious buffet with beverages included at La Casona de Valladolid.
- Snorkeling by the river and the inlet.
- Scenic Lighthouse with 360° views and descending on a waterslide.
- Adventure World: ropes games, zip-lines, and jumps off 16 ft (5 m) tall.
- Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages and domestic open bar.
- Continental breakfast between 9:30 a.m. and 11:30 a.m.
- Buffet lunch from 11:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- The Meliponary and Nursery.
- Children’s World.
- Discover its gardens and jungle trails.
- Walk the Chichén Itzá archaeological site with a certified expert guide.
- Discover the Santuario Tsukán cenote and swim in it.
- Visit La Casona de Valladolid to have a tasty buffet lunch with beverages included.
- Transportation from your hotel.
Available: Xel-Há Monday to Sunday from 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Xichén Deluxe operates Monday to Saturday.
Children: Children from 5 to 11 years get a 25% discount on the adult ticket price.. Kids up to 4 years enter for free.
Minimun Age: for the whole family.
*Must show an ID at the Park’s ticket booth.
- Unlimited snorkeling in the inlet with the use of fins and snorkel mask with integrated tube.
- River floating on inner tubes.
- Scenic Lighthouse with 360° views from a height of 131 ft (40 m) and a fun descent.
- Continental breakfast from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Snacks and lunch buffets from 11:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Domestic open bar and unlimited non-alcoholic beverages.
- World of Adventure: zip-lines, five-meter-high jumps and different rope games.
- Hikes through jungle paths.
- Cenotes and coves.
- The Meliponary and Nursery.
- Special activities for kids at the Children's Playground.
- Rest areas with lounge chairs and hammocks.
- Life jackets, inner tubes and bicycles.
- Restrooms, changing rooms, showers, lockers and a towel.
- Other services (WiFi, ATMs and shops).
- Free parking.
- Add round-trip transportation at the moment of purchase.
- Round-trip transportation from Cancun and Riviera Maya.
- Access to the Chichén Itzá archaeological site.
- Tour with certified bilingual guide (1 h 15 min approximately) and free time at Chichén Itzá (1 h approximately).
- Audioguide device with earpiece during the visit to the archaeological site.
- Visit to Santuario Tsukán Cenote for swimming activity (life jacket rental included) and interaction with a native community.
- Reusable bottle of water with bottle holder at the archaeological site.
- Soft drinks, water and beer at the end of the tour in Chichén Itzá.
- Refreshing towel.
- Light gourmet breakfast on board the bus (baguette, fresh juice, muffin and coffee).
- Buffet meal of Yucatan specialties and unlimited beer and non-alcoholic beverages at La Casona de Valladolid restaurant.
*Only applies to tickets to Parks and Tours.