Costs, promotions and payment methods
What payment options are available to buy my ticket or tour?
There are several payment options available to buy your tickets or tours, depending on the currency chosen on our websites. In the case of Mexican Peso (MXN), you can pay with debit or credit cards issued by Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover or Diners. You can also make payments via deposit or transfer at the bank branch of your choice, make payments at convenience stores of the most renowned chains by choosing "Checking" as a method of purchase or trust in the security that PayPal offers.
- Colón (CRC): Visa, Mastercard and JCB.
- American Dollar (USD): Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners, Discover, JCB and PayPal.
- Australian Dollar (AUD): Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners, Discover, JCB and PayPal.
- Canadian Dollar (CAD): Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners, Discover, JCB and PayPal.
- Euro (EUR): Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners, Discover, JCB, Carte Bancaire, Paypal, Sofort and iDeal.
- Pound Sterling (GBP): Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners, Discover, JCB and PayPal.
- Sol (PEN): Visa, Mastercard, Diners and JCB.
- Argentine Peso (ARS): Visa, Mastercard, Diners and JCB.
- Chilean Peso (CRC): Visa, Mastercard, Diners and JCB.
- Colombian Peso (COP): Visa, Mastercard, Diners, Discover, JCB.
- Uruguayan Peso (UYU): Visa, Mastercard, Diners, Discover, JCB.
- Guatemalan Quetzal (GTQ): Visa, Mastercard and Diners.
- Ruble (RUB): Visa, Mastercard, Diners, Discover, JCB and PayPal.
- Yuán (CNY): Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners, Discover, JCB and AliPay.
- Yen (JPY): Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners, Discover, JCB and PayPal.
- Korean Won (KRW): Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners, Discover and JCB.
How much time do I have to visit the parks if I purchased a package with more than one tour or tickets?
If you buy a package with more than one tour or tickets, you have limited time to visit the parks. If you buy a package without transportation, you have 7 days to gain access to all parks, from the date of the first visit. If your package has transportation you have a period of validity of 14 days for all the tours, from the date of the first visit.Back
Can I visit two parks or tours in one day?
Depending on the combination, you can visit two parks our tours in one day. For more information about the different combinations you can do, communicate to our contact center where an agent will help you to put together the package that best suits you.Back
How does the 10% off apply to my purchase at the web site?
We grant a 10% off on purchases at the website or via our contact site, if you buy your admissions with at least 7 days prior to the date of your visit. And when making your purchase with 21 or more days in advance, you get a 15% discount.Back
Do you apply interest-free monthly payments at the booths in the Park?
Yes, you can apply interest-free monthly payments with participating cards by shopping at our web site, our reservation center and park’s ticket booths.Back
Do interest-free monthly payments apply if I am a foreign?
No, we regret to inform you there is no interest-free monthly payment at this moment for any type of credit card not issued in Mexico, including affiliated or issued by Visa, Mastercard and American Express.Back
Can I pay with the credit card of another person even though the person does not visit?
Yes, you can pay with the credit card of another person even though the person does not visit. Notice that you must present at the park’s ticket booth, a copy of the official identification of the owner of the card and a copy of the credit or debit card that was used to pay, by both sides each and the copies signed by its owner.Back
Reservations, changes and cancellations
If I purchase online, when do I receive my tickets?
At the moment you purchase online and you click on "pay", you receive your tickets as a coupon will appear. This means that your purchase was completed. This coupon must be printed and presented at the parks ticket booths along with the credit card used for purchase and an official ID.Back
Do I have to reserve for a specific date?
Yes, you must reserve for a specific date to visit the park. If you have any questions, please check the policies for change of date or cancellation.Back
What are the schedules that I can call the reservations center?
The schedules to call to our reservations center are:
From Monday to Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. / Saturday and Sunday from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. Local Time.
How can I dial to communicate from abroad?
If you want to contact us, please check how you can communicate from abroad.
Costa Rica: 800-052-1715
Can I transfer my ticket to someone else?
No, we are sorry, you cannot transfer your tickets to someone else.Back
If I don’t have credit or debit card, how can I make my reservation?
If you don’t have a credit or debit card to make your purchase, you can choose the option deposit as a payment method in the process of purchase of this page and follow the indicated steps, or call to our numbers where we will provide the instructions to make your purchase via bank deposit. This option is only valid in Mexico. You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the number of adults and children, date of visit, and the product that you want to buy.Back
What is your Cancellation and Refund Policy?
- Reservations cancelled with more than 2 days in advance before the booking date are subject to a 10% administrative fee; from 2-0 days or in case of no show, reservations are non refundable.
- Packages and Xperience Passports cannot be cancelled and will not be refunded.
- Cancellations will be reimbursed based on the payment method. Once you reserve and pay, you will not be able to change entrances, activities and/or tours.
- Cancellations on Swim with Dolphins must be made at www.delphinusworld.com, email@example.com or at Customer Service Phone: + 52 (998) 206 33 04/ Toll Free from USA /CANADA: 1-888-526-2230).
- Optional activities are non-refundable.
For cancellation you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief explanation of the reasons for which you proceed to the cancellation and our service team customer will respond within 48 hours. Remember that cancellations are governed by the terms and conditions of the cancellation policy. Back
If I book for a specific, can I change it later?
Yes, If you book for a specific date, you can change your visit to another day within a one-year period from the date of purchase of the ticket.Back
About my visit
Where are the special booths?
In Xcaret, Xel-Há and Xplor there is a special booth signposted for purchases over the internet. When arriving at the park you can ask any of our hosts who will show you which one is enabled for you.Back
What if for some reason I could not print the coupon?
If for some reason, you could not print the coupon, please contact us at the reservation center and with your coupon number or the name of the person that purchased we will send it again to the email indicated to us. You can print it when possible and bring it with you along with the credit card you made the payment with and an official I.D. to bring it at the park’s ticket booth.Back
Can I submit my purchase confirmation on my phone or tablet?
No, submit your purchase confirmation on your phone or tablet will not be accepted. It is necessary to present the printed coupon.Back
Would there be a problem if the person who purchased isn’t the same person that will visit?
If the person who purchased isn’t the same person that will visit, there would not be any problem. You will need to present the following documents at the parks ticket booths:
- Printed receipt (which contains confirmation number and date of visit).
- Official photo ID (or copy) of the credit cardholder who made the payment.
- Credit card (copy) used for payment or a copy of it (credit card must be signed).
- Official ID of the visitor on the reservation.
Can you enter with food or beverages to the Parks or Tours?
We are sorry, you cannot enter with food or beverages to the parks or tours. In all of our experiences we offer meal service, either with extra cost or included in your admission, depending on the type of admission, park or tour you choose.Back
Can I enter with my baby food?
Yes, you can enter the park with baby food like milk formulas, baby food, etc.Back
If I chose transportation, at what time will you pick me up and where should I wait?
If you buy your admission with transportation and you are looking at what time you will have your pickup and where should you wait, the exact time will be confirmed upon purchase. It is essential to show 15 minutes before your scheduled pick up. It is important to confirm your transportation service with at least 48 hours in advance. The transportation that will pick you up at your hotel may have the logo of any of our Parks: Xcaret, Xel-Há, Xplor or the company logo Grupo Xcaret. The transfer may be by van or luxury bus depending on the operation.Back
If I chose transportation, but my hotel is not available for pick up, what should I do?
If you chose transportation but your hotel is no available for pickup, please call Customer Service or send an email to email@example.com and our agents will help you with all the information for your pick up or any other doubt you may have.
Customer Service hours: Monday to Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. / Saturday and Sunday from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Local Time.
- USA/Canada: 1-855-326-0682
- Brazil: 0-800-892-3371
- Argentina: 0800-122-0384
- Colombia: 800-952-0705
- Spain: 900-965-224
- Chile: 0-800-835-016
- Costa Rica: 800-052-1715
- Panama: 800-052-0524
- Ecuador: 800-5-931-0227
- Peru: 800-006-36
- UK: 800-04-89-203
What does my admission to Xel-Há includes?
Your admission to Xel-Há includes:
- River floating on inner tubes.
- Unlimited snorkeling in the inlet.
- Scenic Lighthouse with 360° views and a fun descent into a refreshing water landing.
- Continental breakfast from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Snacks and lunch buffet from 11:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Domestic open bar and unlimited non-alcohol beverages.
- Zip-lines and rope swings over the water.
- Jungle paths.
- Cenotes, coves.
- The Meliponary and Nursery.
- Childrens Playground.
- Life jackets, inner tubes and bicycles.
- Lounge chairs, hammocks and rest areas.
- Use of snorkeling gear with a free snorkel.
- Use of lockers and a towel.
- Restrooms, changing rooms and showers.
- Free parking.
- Other services (WiFi, ATMs and shops).
Which is the admission price to Xel-Há?
The admission price to Xel-Há is shown on the main page of this website and is subject to change without previous notice. Buying online with seven days in advance through any of the official sites of Grupo Xcaret, you get 10% off from regular price. By purchasing with more than 21 in advance, you get a 15% discount.Back
What is the price of admission to Xel-Há for children?
The price of admission to Xel-Há for children 5 to 11 years is 50% off the adult price. Children under 4 have free access.Back
Does the admission to Xel-Há include transportation?
No, the admission to Xel-Há does not include transportation. Only the tours include this service departing from Cancun or Riviera Maya.Back
When I visited the Park I couldn't purchase my photos, can I still buy them?
If you visited the park and couldn’t purchase your photos, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying date of visit, along with a a photo of the pictured people and points of the park where your photos were taken. Remember that photos are saved in our database for 15 days after your visit. For further support information contact our photograph department at email@example.comBack
When I visited the Park I couldn't purchase my photos with the dolphins, can I still buy them?
If you visited the park and couldn’t purchase your photos with dolphins, please contact our photo department at firstname.lastname@example.orgBack
Can somebody on a wheelchair access the Park?
Yes, most of the park provides wheelchair access. We also offer wheelchairs for rent at $399 MXN; if you wish to rent one, you must leave a refundable $400 MXN deposit and an ID. If you booked a tour and already have a wheelchair, please call our contact numbers to give us notice of your visit, for us to provide the best care for you.Back
Does the park offer activities for children?
The park opens 365 days a year from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.Back
What days does the park open?
The Park is opened 365 days a year from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.Back
Is there a weather guarantee at Xel-Há?
Yes, there is a weather guarantee at Xel-Há. Cancun and Riviera Maya have sunny days most of the year, but in case the weather forecast indicates rain, your coupon is valid for one year from the date of purchase. Changes for weather reasons can only be made 24 hours before your visit. There cannot be a change of dates on the same day of your visit. We ask you to contact our Customer Service for your request.Back
What to bring to Xel-Há?
If you are looking at what to bring to Xel-Há, we recommend you to wear a swimsuit, sunglasses, a hat or cap. Pack an extra change of clothes, chemical-free sunblock, and comfortable shoes or water shoes, and remember to bring cash or credit card for an Optional Activity, photographs, or a souvenir.Back