Feel the freedom of exploring the undersea as you swim at Xel-Há’s inlet
A fun, original activity is waiting for you to dip into the crystal-clear waters of Xel-Há. At Snuba® Caleta, you will get surrounded by colorful fish as you explore the astounding underwater landscape of this natural wonder in Riviera Maya.
Live a different experience that combines the freedom of movement of snorkeling with the chance to spend much more time under the surface just as in scuba diving. This snuba tour lets you admire the ecosystem of one of the most beautiful places in the Mexican Caribbean.
Snuba diving uses cutting-edge technology, making this water activity an exceptional opportunity to explore the undersea. You do not have to carry an oxygen tank since it will remain floating on the surface while you swim freely.
This snuba tour is a fascinating way to admire the Mexican Caribbean in a whole different way, and you do not need prior training or certifications to have this activity. Xel-Há’s inlet is the perfect spot for this activity since it is home for several species because freshwaters of underground rivers meet the sea currents.
Reserve your spaces in advance, and at your arrival, locate the activities desk to choose your schedule and enjoy Snuba® Caleta.
- Brief explanation about the activity.
- Personal scuba diving regulator.
- Mask, fins, and weight belt (only during activity).
- Certified diver instructor.
- Admission to the park is not included.
- Schedule: 10:00 a.m., 11:15 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 2:45 p.m. and 4:00 p.m.
- Maximum depth: 9.8 ft (3 m).
- Duration: 1 hour (20 minutes of welcome, instructions and practice; 40 minutes in the water).
- Minimum age: 8 years (important to know how to swim).
- This activity is subject to weather conditions.
- To offer you a better service, remember to confirm your activity reservation upon arrival to the Park, where you will be able to choose your preferred schedule. It is necessary to bring two printed receipts, one to present at the Park's ticket booth, and the other to present at activity's location.
- Activity not recommended for pregnant women or those suspected of being pregnant, and for people with asthma, claustrophobia, hypertension, diabete or a heart condition.
- Photos have an additional cost.
How to save?
purchasing 7-20 days in advance
purchasing at least 21 days in advance.
on the purchase of packages of two parks or tours.
on the purchase of packages of three or more parks or tours.
For children ages 5 to 11. Free admission for children ages 0 to 4.Prices subject to change without notice.