The perfect combination between nature, culture, fun and price.
The Tour Xel-Há Tulum takes you through the impressive archaeological site of Tulum, an icon of the Mayan culture in the Mexican Caribbean, whose location is unique as it is located on the coast of Quintana Roo. Enjoy spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea from a privileged spot and contemplate the turquoise color of the ocean. Explore this ancient ceremonial center and get to know the history of this place with a certified guide that will reveal secrets of this walled city.
Afterwards, visit the most beautiful Natural Wonder of the Riviera Maya, Xel-Há, the perfect spot for snorkeling. You will witness lots of tropical fish and marine life thanks to its enormous natural cove that meets with the open sea. Have fun with your family and friends with various activities, among them zip-lines, bicycles, inner tubes, and jumps from the Cliff of Courage, or visit the Meliponary and the Mayan Wall.
Enhance your experience in any of the restaurants in Xel-Há with a delicious buffet composed of the best Mexican cuisine and exotic drinks. Without a doubt, this is the perfect combination for your holiday in the Mexican Caribbean.
Monday to Sunday.
Between 7:00 a.m. and 9:00 a.m. depending on the location of your hotel.
Under 4 years old get free admission.*
From 5 to 11 get half off the adult ticket price.*.
*Must show an ID at the Park’s ticket booth.
- Round trip transportation on a panoramic bus from Cancun and Riviera Maya.
- Access and guided tour at the Tulum archaeological site (45 min guided tour and 45 min free time).
- Certified bilingual guide.
- Train at the entrance/exit of the archaeological site (subject to availability).
- Admission to Xel-Há park at 12:00 p.m.
- Unlimited snorkeling in the inlet and river floating on inner tubes.
- Scenic Lighthouse with 360° views and a fun descent into a refreshing water landing.
- World of Adventure: zip-lines, five-meter-high jumps and different rope games.
- Special activities for kids at the Children’s Playground.
- Hikes through jungle paths.
- Unlimited food and drinks and domestic open bar.
- Life jackets, inner tubes and bicycles.
- Use of snorkeling equipment with a free snorkel.
- Rest areas with lounge chairs and hammocks.
- Dressing rooms, bathrooms, lockers, showers and a towel.
- Other services (WiFi, ATMs and shops)
- All the pictures of your experience at a special price! By including your Photo Pass before your visit you receive an exclusive price. For more information and details, click here.
- Remember to bring the printed proof of purchase.
- If the Tour is with transportation, confirm the time and place of your pickup.
- Wear a swimsuit, water shoes and comfortable clothing.
- Bring an extra change of clothes and a towel.
- Help us preserve and care for our ecosystem! To avoid affecting the natural balance of the ecosystem, only the use of sunblock and sunscreen containing titanium oxide and zinc oxide is allowed in the Park. If your products don't meet this requirement, at the Park entrance you will find an Information Booth where you can exchange your sunscreen for a free sample of a biodegradable product. Your sunscreen will be returned to you upon departure.
- Bring credit card or cash to buy souvenirs, get Optional Activities or acquire the photos from your visit.
- Transportation may vary from a van or a luxury bus depending on the operation.
- An official ID must be presented at the Park’s ticket booths. In case this isn’t possible, the child’s rate will apply to those who measure between 3 and 4.5 ft.
- Reservations cancelled with more than 2 days in advance before the booking date are subject to a 10% administrative fee; from 2 to 0 days or in case of no show, reservations are non-refundable.
- It is not possible to make a date change the same day of your visit.