Xel-Há - Tulum Tour
Discover Tulum Mexico and Xel-Há park in a wondrous tour from Cancun and Riviera Maya
The Xel-Há - Tulum Tour is a great opportunity to discover two of the Riviera Maya’s favorites. Discover Tulum National Park and its archaeological site which is one of the most visited pre-Columbian era. This ancient Maya city is the only built facing the Caribbean Sea and it is surrounded by walls on three of its side. Cross the wall to enter a fascinating place that was key on the Maya trade route.
After the Tulum excursion, your day continues at Xel-Há. Climb atop the Scenic Lighthouse at this natural wonder and enjoy the 360° view at 131 ft (40 m) tall, to then descend on a waterslide that ends in a natural pool.
This all-inclusive park is about 30 min from where Tulum is located. Your admission includes unlimited snorkel, food, and beverages. Explore its fabulous inlet, which is home for several marine species. Let yourself float on an inner tube by the river that flows into the inlet, and spend great moments gliding through zip-lines or jumping off the Cliff of Courage. Visit as many times as you want its four restaurants and two bars, you will find from international dishes to Yucatecan specialties.
On your next vacation to Cancun and Riviera Maya, have a Tulum tour and combine it with a visit to Xel-Há along with your family. Spend a fantastic day in a treasure of the Mexican Caribbean.
Tuesday to Sunday.
Between 7:00 a.m. and 9:00 a.m. depending on the location of your hotel.
Under 4 years old get free admission.*
From 5 to 11 get half off the adult ticket price.*.
*Must show an ID at the Park’s ticket booth.
- Guided tour through Tulum archaeological site.
- Access to Xel-Há park from 12:00 p.m.
- Enjoy unlimited snorkeling.
- Scenic Lighthouse with 360° views at 131 ft tall, descending by a waterslide.
- All the food and beverages during your visit.
- Spend a good time at World of Adventure: zip-lines, rope games, and jumping off cliffs.
- Fun games for the little ones at the Children’s Playground.
Note: Included activities with your admission.
Round-trip transportation on a panoramic bus with onboard restroom, from Cancun and Riviera Maya.
- Access and guided tour at the Tulum archaeological site (45 min guided tour and 45 min free time).
- Bottle of water at the archaeological site.
- Certified bilingual guide.
- Train at the entrance/exit of the archaeological site (subject to availability).
- Admission to Xel-Há park at 12:00 p.m.
- Unlimited snorkeling in the inlet and river floating on inner tubes.
- Scenic Lighthouse with 360° views and a fun descent into a refreshing water landing.
- World of Adventure: zip-lines, five-meter jumps, and different rope games.
- Special activities for kids at the Children’s Playground.
- Hikes through jungle paths.
- Unlimited food and drinks and domestic open bar.
- Life jackets, inner tubes and bicycles.
- Use of snorkeling equipment with a free snorkel.
- Rest areas with lounge chairs and hammocks.
- Dressing rooms, bathrooms, lockers, showers and a towel.
- Other services (WiFi, ATMs and shops).
You must bring printed proof of your tour purchase.
- Confirm the time and location of your pickup.
- Wear comfortable beachwear and swimsuit; bring an extra change of clothes for Xel-Há.
- Wear fresh clothes, comfortable shoes for walking, hat, and sunglasses for Tulum.
- Sunscreen and insect repellent must only have titanium dioxide and zinc oxide.
- Bring cash or a credit card to buy souvenirs, an Optional Activity, the photos of your experience, and for personal expenses.
- Duration: approximately 12 hours.
- There is an additional tax fee for the use of video cameras inside the archaeological site, not included in the tour price.
- Children over 4.5 ft but under 12 years of age, must present an ID to verify their age when boarding transportation.
- Reservations cancelled more than 2 days prior to your booking date are subject to a 10% charge for administrative fees; those cancelled between 0 and 2 days prior to your booking date, or in the case of no-shows or not using your coupon, are nonrefundable. Any change of the booking date is subject to an adjustment in the price.
- It is not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.
Xel-Há - Tulum Tour
How to save?
purchasing 7-20 days in advance
purchasing at least 21 days in advance.
on the purchase of packages of two parks or tours.
on the purchase of packages of three or more parks or tours.
For children ages 5 to 11. Free admission for children ages 0 to 4.Prices subject to change without notice.