Xel-Há All Inclusive
Enjoy along with your family an all-inclusive day at Xel-Há park
Spend a day at Xel-Há All Inclusive! Have a great time being in touch with nature at this beautiful park in Riviera Maya. Walk by jungle trails, visit the Nursery with more than 270 native species of plants, and relax for a while on an inner tube for one or two guests as the river flows into an enormous inlet.
Xel-Há All-Inclusive is an astounding place, one of the best Riviera Maya parks where you will have unlimited snorkel, food, and beverages during your visit. Explore the inlet and spend great moments jumping off the Cliff of Courage or gliding on a zip-line that ends in the water.
At Xel-Há park, you must go to the top of the Scenic Lighthouse to have an outstanding view at 131 ft tall, to then descend on a waterslide that ends on the refreshing waters of a natural pool. Discover more than 20 attractions and enjoy an unforgettable day in here.
If you visit Xel-Há from Cancun or Playa del Carmen, you will spend a day surrounded by nature and having food and beverages included with your admission. The Xel-Há gastronomy will delight you since the park has four buffet restaurants with international options, and one dedicated to Mexican food and Yucatan specialties. Also, there are two bars to refresh yourself and taste one of their famous cocktails.
Come with your family and spend a day at this all-inclusive park in Riviera Maya!
Open from 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. all year long.
Under 4 years old have free admission.*
From 5 to 11 get half off the adult ticket price.*
*Must show an ID at the Park’s ticket booth.
- Unlimited snorkeling in the inlet with the use of fins and snorkel mask with integrated tube.
- River floating on inner tubes.
- Scenic Lighthouse with 360° views from a height of 131 ft (40 m) and a fun descent.
- Continental breakfast from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Snacks and lunch buffets from 11:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Domestic open bar and unlimited non-alcoholic beverages.
- World of Adventure: zip-lines, five-meter-high jumps and different rope games.
- Hikes through jungle paths.
- Cenotes and coves.
- The Meliponary and Nursery.
- Special activities for kids at the Children's Playground.
- Rest areas with lounge chairs and hammocks.
- Life jackets, inner tubes and bicycles.
- Restrooms, changing rooms, showers, lockers and a towel.
- Other services (WiFi, ATMs and shops).
- Free parking.
- Wear a swimsuit, water shoes, and comfortable clothing. Bring an extra change of clothes and a towel.
- Only the use of sunblock and sunscreen containing titanium oxide and zinc oxide is allowed in the park.
- Remember to bring cash or a credit card to purchase souvenirs, get the photos of your visit, or enjoy an Optional Activity.
- Children over 4.5 ft but under 12 years of age must show an ID to verify their age as well.
- Transportation from Cancun, Playa del Carmen, and Riviera Maya is included if you add it at the moment of purchase.
- Reservations cancelled with more than 2 days in advance before the booking date are subject to a 10% administrative fee; from 2 to 0 days or in case of no show, reservations are nonrefundable.
- It is not possible to make a date change the same day of your visit.
Xel-Há All Inclusive
Enhance your experience by adding
How to save?
By purchasing 7-20 days in advance your admission or tour to Xel-Há. It does not apply to combinations of two or more parks or tours.
By purchasing at least 21 days in advance your admission or tour to Xel-Há. It also applies on the purchase of combinations of two parks or tours.
On the purchase of combinations of three or more parks or tours.
For children between the ages of 5 and 11. Kids under the age of 4 get free admission.