Xel-Há Total Admission
Admission + Buffet + Optional Activity
Immerse yourself in a world full of colors, and discover the diversity of the Caribbean Sea with Xel-Há Total.
Enjoy an all-inclusive day with delicious buffet meals and unlimited beverages during your visit. Have fun with more than 20 natural activities and select one Optional Activity: an underwater tour with Sea Trek or Snuba, or an adventure at full speed over the sea with Adrenalina.
Add transportation and enjoy a thoroughly exciting day.
Open from 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. all year long.
Under 4 years old have free admission.*
From 5 to 11 get half off the adult ticket price.*.
*Must show an ID at the Park’s ticket booth.
Feel the adrenaline as you experience 360° turns at a speed of 90 km/h aboard a high-speed boat!
- Duration: 45 minutes (15 min of safety instructions and placement of life jackets and a 30 min ride).
- Schedule: 11:00 a.m., 11:45 a.m. and 2:30 p.m.
- Maximum capacity: 35 people (boat capacity may vary according to the Park's operation and weather conditions).
Cross the bottom of the sea, even if you don´t know how to swim! Sea Trek helmet allows you to breathe freely, for a unique experience in the middle of the marine life.
- Tour with certified guides.
- Personal Sea Trek® helmet.
- Diving shoes (only during activity).
- Hours: from 10:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (every hour).
- Maximum depth: 9 feet.
- Duration: 30 min (5 min introduction and 25 min underwater walk).
- Minimum age: 8 years (important to try on the helmet before the activity).
Swim as far as the depth of Xel-Há using sophisticated Snuba equipment.
- Brief about the activity.
- Personal scuba diving tank.
- Mask, fins and weight belt (only during activity).
- Tour by certified dive guide.
- Hours: 10:00 a.m., 11:15 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 2:45 p.m. and 4:00 p.m.
- Maximum depth: 9 ft.
- Duration: 1 hour ((30 min of safety training, placement of the equipment and practice / 30 min in the water).
- Minimum age: 8 years (important to know how to swim).
- Use comfortable beachwear and swimming suit, bring extra cloths.
- Help us preserve and care for our ecosystem! To avoid affecting the natural balance of the ecosystem, only the use of sunblock and sunscreen containing titanium oxide and zinc oxide is allowed in the Park. If your products don't meet this requirement, at the Park entrance you will find an Information Booth where you can exchange your sunscreen for a free sample of a biodegradable product. Your sunscreen will be returned to you upon departure.
- Sea Trek activity is subject to weather conditions.
- You must confirm your activity reservation upon arrival to the park, so you can choose your preferred schedule. You must bring two printed coupons to deliver at Park´s ticket booths.
- Persons with ear problems, asthma, epilepsy, claustrophobia, hypertension, diabetes, heart disease and pregnant women, cannot participate in this activity.
- Remember to bring the printed proof of purchase.
- Domestic open bar and unlimited non-alcohol beverages.
- Continental breakfast from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Lunch buffet from 11:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Scenic Lighthouse with a view from 131 feet (40 meters) high, and a fun descent on a waterslide.
- An official ID must be presented at the Park’s ticket booths. In case this isn’t possible, the child’s rate will apply to those who measure between 3 and 4.5 ft.
- Reservations cancelled with more than 2 days in advance before the booking date are subject to a 10% administrative fee; from 2 to 0 days or in case of no show, reservations are non-refundable.
- It is not possible to make a date change the same day of your visit.
- Prices are subject to changes without prior notice.
- Minimum height required for children: 4.5 ft
- All riders under 15 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- For teens aged 16 and 17, their guardian must sign a waiver authorizing them to travel alone.
- This activity is restricted for people with heart, back or spine problems, and pregnant women.
- It is required for all riders to sign a Liability Waiver.
- The use of life jackets is mandatory.
- Do not bring anything that may fall off or that you don’t want to get wet.
- Keep your belongings in the locker provided during the activity.
- Do not eat at least an hour before the activity.
- Children under 4 years old have free admission (an ID is required).
- Children 5 - 11 years old get half off the adult ticket price. An official ID must be presented at the Park’s ticket booths. In case this isn’t possible, the child’s rate will apply to those who measure between 3 and 4.5 ft.
- Children over 5 ft. but under 12 years old must present identification to verify their age.
- Reservations cancelled with more than 2 days in advance before the booking date are subject to a 10% administrative fee; from 2-0 days or in case of no show, reservations are non refundable.
- It is not possible to make the change of date the same day of your visit.
Enhance your experience by adding