Xel-Há Total Admission
Admission + Buffet + Optional Activity
Discover the great diversity of activities offered by the Xel-Há Total Admission. Snorkel freely in a beautiful natural inlet, swim on a river and a cenote with pristine waters, delight your palate with varied delicious food throughout the day and add an Optional Activity to your experience!
You can choose from the most coveted Riviera Maya attractions. Whether it is walking under the sea with Sea Trek to observe the marine fauna swimming right by your side; dipping into the water with Snuba without the need of a tank; or enjoying a fast trip in a modern speedboat through the waves with Adrenalina for a fun ride.
Xel-Há Total also offers you the amazing all-inclusive benefits of the park: a delicious continental breakfast, buffet-style food with the best seasoning in the Mexican Caribbean and a vast national open bar with unlimited drinks throughout your visit. It’s a package that you won't want to miss and that you’ll definitely take advantage out of.
When making your purchase, make sure to add transportation at an amazing price for convenience and better comfort. This way you’ll enjoy a totally pleasant day at Xel-Há, the Natural Wonder.
Some of the activities to choose might not be available due to maintenance works or weather conditions.
Open from 8:30 at 18:00 h, all year round
4 years and younger enter for free *
From 5 to 11 years of age pay half off the adult ticket price* .
*You must present an official ID at the park’s ticket booth.
Get excited with a ride out of series, with 360° turns and full speed dives aboard a modern boat.
- Includes safety instructions, life jacket, and a full-speed ride on the Adrenaline boat.
- Hours: 12:10 p.m.; 1:00 p.m.; 1:50 p.m.; 2:40 p.m.; 3:30 p.m. (subject to weather conditions). You must choose your schedule upon arrival at the park.
- Duration: 30 minutes (10 min instructions / 20 min ride).
- Minimum age required: 10 years and minimum height of 4.5 ft (1.40 m).
- Maximum capacity: 20 passengers.
Get ready to know the bottom of the sea, while you walk! Thanks to Sea Trek® technology you can admire underwater beauties without knowing how to swim and breathing comfortably.
- Includes a tour led by a certified guide, individual Sea Trek® helmet, and diving shoes (only during the activity).
- Hours: 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. every 40 min (subject to weather conditions). You must choose your schedule upon arrival at the park.
- Duration: 40 min (10 min introduction and 20 to 30 min of seabed walk).
- The minimum age to participate is 8 years old and must be at least 3’11” (1.20 m) tall.
- Important to fit the helmet well to participate.
Immerse yourself and admire the underwater world of the Xel-Há’s inlet, with the help of Snuba's sophisticated gear. You’ll be able to swim and breathe comfortably without having to carry an oxygen tank.
- Includes brief explanation about the activity, certified instructor, personal scuba diving regulator, mask, fins, and weight belt (only during the activity).
- Hours: 10:00 a.m., 11:15 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 2:45 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. (subject to weather conditions). You must choose your schedule upon arrival at the park.
- Duration: 60 minutes (20 min introduction and practice; 40 min tour).
- The minimum age to participate is 8 years old.
- It is mandatory for the participant to know how to swim.
- Wear comfortable beach clothes, bring a change of extra clothes and swimsuit.
- Help us care for and preserve our ecosystem! In order not to affect the natural balance of the ecosystem, only the use of sun blockers and bronzers containing titanium oxide and zinc oxide is allowed in the park. If you do not comply with this requirement, at the park entrance you will find an information module where you can exchange your blocker for a chemical-free sample; Your blocker will be returned to you on departure.
- Sea Trek activity is subject to weather conditions.
- To give you a better service, we ask that as soon as you arrive at the park you confirm the reservation of your activity, so that you select the schedule of your preference.
- People with ear problems, asthma, epilepsy, claustrophobia, hypertension, diabetes, heart problems or women with more than four months of pregnancy should not participate in this activities.
- Unlimited alcoholic drinks and domestic open bar.
- Continental breakfast from 9:30 to 11:30 h.
- Buffet lunch from 11:30 to 17:30 h.
- Scenic Lighthouse with a view at 131 ft high and a waterslide descent.
- Children under 4 years of age enter free. They must show a valid ID. Note: in case of not having an ID, we will rely on the stature rule in which children under 4.5 ft enter for free.
- Reservations canceled more than two days before the arrival date are subject to a 10% charge for administrative expenses; Two to zero days before the arrival date, or in case of a no show, they will not be refundable.
- It is not possible to change the date on the same day of your visit.
- Minimum height required for children is 4.5 ft.
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Teens 16 and 17 years old who wish to participate should present themselves with their tutor to sign a responsive letter authorizing them to travel alone.
- Restricted activity for visitors with heart, back or spine problems, suffering from diabetes and for pregnant women.
- It is an essential requirement to sign a disclaimer for all passengers.
- The use of the life jacket is mandatory.
- Do not carry anything that could fall or get wet (keep your belongings in the locker that will be offered during the activity).
- Preferable not having eaten at least an hour before.
- Children under 4 years old have free admission (an ID is required).
- Children 5 - 11 years old get half off the adult ticket price. An official ID must be presented at the Park’s ticket booths. In case this isn’t possible, the child’s rate will apply to those who measure between 3 and 4.5 ft.
- Children over 5 ft. but under 12 years old must present identification to verify their age.
- Reservations cancelled with more than 2 days in advance before the booking date are subject to a 10% administrative fee; from 2-0 days or in case of no show, reservations are non refundable.
- It is not possible to make the change of date the same day of your visit.
Enhance your experience by adding
How to save?
By purchasing 7-20 days in advance your admission or tour to Xel-Há. It does not apply to combinations of two or more parks or tours.
By purchasing at least 21 days in advance your admission or tour to Xel-Há. It also applies on the purchase of combinations of two parks or tours.
On the purchase of combinations of three or more parks or tours.
For children between the ages of 5 and 11. Kids under the age of 4 get free admission.