$ 3599 USD
$ 3239 USD
TOTAL*: $ 11338 USD
* You must purchase an admission to the park in order to participate in this activity. Discount requires advance purchase of min 7 days prior to date of visit.
Discover a new way of exploring the jungle of the Riviera Maya!
Zip-Bike is a fun combination of bikes and zip-lines that allows you to cycle above the treetops admiring the beauty of the forest and the animals that inhabit it. You will fly over cenotes and pass through the caves of Xel-Há.
Discover all the magic and splendor of nature cycling at a maximum height of 7 meters for 30 minutes. A route of 500 meters in which you can observe from the heights the virgin landscapes that the ancient maya dominated for centuries.
- Brief explanation about the activity.
- Use of locker during the activity.
- Admission is not included.
- Hours: from 10:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (every 30 minutes).
- Duration: 30 min.
- Minimum age: 8 years
- Minimum height: 4.5 ft
- Maximum height: 6.5 ft
- Maximum weight: 264 pounds
- To offer you better service, remember to confirm your activity reservation upon arrival the Park, where you will be able to choose your preferred schedule. It is necessary to bring two printed receipts, one to present at the Park’s ticket booth, and the other to present at activity’s location.
- People who suffer asthma, vertigo, back, knee or heart problems and pregnant women cannot participate in this activity.
- Photos and videos have an additional cost.
- This activity is subject to weather conditions.