Swim with manatees at Xel-Há and have an unforgettable day!
Meet one of the gentlest and noble creatures in the Caribbean area in the Manatee Encounter at Xel-Há.
This swim with manatees activity takes place in their natural ambiance, besides learning several facts about them. An expert guide will talk about their reproduction cycle, how they feed, and their importance in the ecosystem. Also, you will get some advice about what can be done to contribute to their preservation.
These friendly mammals are known for their intelligence and being noble creatures. During 40 minutes, you will interact with a manatee, feed them, and watch the gracious swim of these gentle giants.
If you want to have an outstanding experience with a manatee in Mexico during your upcoming vacation, book your space in advance. As soon as you arrive at Xel-Há, ask for the activities’ desk to choose your schedule, and have a memorable interaction.
Duration: 40 min.
Hours: 11:00 a.m.; 1:00 p.m.; 3:00 p.m.
Minimum age: 10 years (minimum height of 4.3 ft or 1.30 m).
- Snorkel equipment.
- Life jacket.
- Certified instructor.
- Activities subject to weather conditions. You must choose your schedule upon arrival at the park.
- Duration: 40 minutes (20 min of welcome and platform interaction/ 20 min snorkeling).
- Minimum height of 4.3 ft (1.30 m).
- Visitors up to 15 years of age must be accompanied by an adult at all moment.
- Maximum capacity: 10 guests.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult during the activity, both paying.
- Activity not recommended for pregnant women or those suspected of being pregnant, and for people with asthma, claustrophobia, hypertension, diabetes, heart condition, back problems, epilepsy, or recent injuries or surgeries.
- Photos are available at an additional cost.
Get your admission in advance.
We have limited capacity, secure your place.
Quote your activity
Your optional activity requires an admission, you can add both here. Your visit date will be the same as the date of your optional activity.
*Only applies to tickets to Parks and Tours.