Tulum Activities: Zip-Bike
Just as simple as riding a bicycle... but, up in the air?
At Xel-Há, Heaven is a lot closer, as you can experience as you have an adventure at Zip-Bike! This activity is one of the best things to do at this fabulous all-inclusive park in Riviera Maya. It takes you among treetops because you will ride it like a regular bicycle but up in the air.
The activity begins at the boarding point, where you will have a short explanation about the safety equipment. Afterward, you will approach the hanging bike, to notice that it is as easy as riding a regular bicycle on the ground. Once you leave the boarding point, get ready to discover the scenarios at this natural wonder. Pass above the jungle and watch the mangrove, cenotes, caves, rivers, and the beautiful inlet, everything from above. Zip-Bike is one of the top Xel-Há activities, without doubts!
Throughout the tour, you will experience different emotions, from watching peaceful landscapes to pedal stronger at some points and enjoy how it speeds by small descents.
Zip-Bike is named after a word game between zip-line and bike. It is one of the few places that combines bike and a zip-line in Mexico. The ride has an approximate duration of 30 min, and you can reach up to 20 ft (6 m) high.
Duration: 30 min.
Hours: 10:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (every half hour)
Minimum age: 10 years
- Brief explanation about the activity.
- Use of locker during the activity.
- Activities subject to weather conditions. You must choose your schedule upon arrival at the park.
- Duration: 30 min.
- The minimum age to participate is 10 years old and must be at least 4.3 ft (1.30 m) tall.
- The maximum allowed weight is 262 lbs (120 kg) and a maximum height of 6.5 ft (2 m) to take the activity.
- Visitors up to 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult at all moment.
- Maximum capacity of 20 guests.
- Activity not recommended for pregnant women or those suspected of being pregnant, and for people with asthma, claustrophobia, hipertension, diabetes, heart condition, back problems, epilepsy, or recent injuries or surgeries.
- Photos are available at an additional cost.
Get your admission in advance.
We have limited capacity, secure your place.
Quote your activity
Your optional activity requires an admission, you can add both here. Your visit date will be the same as the date of your optional activity.
*Only applies to tickets to Parks and Tours.