Sea Trek® Discover
Explore the bottom of the sea at Xel-Há with Sea Trek® Discover
Walk along the bottom of the sea just as you do it on the surface. How? With Sea Trek® Discover! A modern helmet that sits on your shoulders and allows you to breathe underwater while staying in its depths. Observe life and a different world in an amazing underwater walk. Surround yourself with colorful fish as you traverse the soft sand of the Caribbean Sea. To carry out this activity, it is not necessary to know how to swim, because the walk will be as natural to you as a simple walk on land... of course, the landscapes will be very different!
Xel-Há is a paradise for those seeking water attractions. You'll find all sorts of things to do and different ways to explore the water. Sea Trek® Discover is one of the most original ways to do it, as it brings together all the wonders of snorkeling, diving and underwater exploration in a completely different way and making the best of these activities available to everyone. . It does not take more than a brief talk prior to the activity to be an expert in it. Discover the colors of the seabed with each step!
Duration: 30 min.
Hours: 10:00 a.m. to 4:40 p.m. (every 40 min)
Minimum age: 8 years
- Tour led by certified guides.
- Individual Sea Trek® helmet
- Diving shoes (only during activity).
- Activities subject to weather conditions. You must choose your schedule upon arrival at the park.
- Hours: 10:00 a.m. to 4:40 p.m. (every 40 min).
- Maximum depth: 6.6 ft (2 m)
- Duration: 30 min
- The minimum age to participate is 8 years old and must be at least 3’11” (1.20 m) tall.
- Important to fit the helmet well to participate.
- Visitors up to 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult at all moment.
- Maximum capacity: 24 guests.
- Activity not recommended for pregnant women or those suspected of being pregnant, and for people with asthma, claustrophobia, hipertension, diabetes, heart condition, back problems, epilepsy, or recent injuries or surgeries.
- Please, only use chemical-free sunscreen and sunblock. It is recommended to take a shower before entering the inlet.
- Photos are available at an additional cost.
Quote your activity
Your optional activity requires an admission, you can add both here. Your visit date will be the same as the date of your optional activity.
Sea Trek® Discover
*Only applies to tickets to Parks and Tours.