Feel the adrenaline rush and get soaking wet in a fun ride!
Do you want to live a vibrant experience sailing in the Caribbean Sea? Adrenalina in Xel-Há is an exceptional ride where you board a boat designed for a high-speed tour, reaching 56 mph (90 km per hour). The captain is a certified expert with vast experience and will take you to the open sea to ride the waves, make sudden 360° turns, and complete dives to get soaking wet.
Admire the turquoise blue and the refreshing breeze of the Caribbean Sea like never before at Adrenalina Xel-Há and complement your visit to the Natural Wonder with a dose of strong emotions. Snorkeling, food, beverages, and lots of fun await you at Xel-Há.
Duration: 30 min.
Hours: 12:10 p.m.; 1:00 p.m.; 1:50 p.m.; 2:40 p.m.; 3:30 p.m.
Minimum age: 12 years
- Safety instructions.
- Life jacket.
- Full-speed ride on the Adrenaline boat with a certified guide.
- Departures subject to weather conditions. You must choose your schedule upon arrival at the park.
- Duration: 30 minutes (10 min instructions / 20 min ride).
- Minimum height of 4.5 ft (1.40 m).
- Maximum capacity: 24 people.
- Minors of 15 years old and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Ages 16 and 17: their guardian must sign a responsibility letter authorizing them to travel alone.
- A liability waiver must be signed by all passengers.
- Activity not recommended for pregnant women or those suspected of being pregnant, and for people with asthma, claustrophobia, hipertension, diabetes, heart condition, back problems, epilepsy, or recent injuries or surgeries.
- Avoid bringing objects that may fall overboard or get wet. Safeguard your belongings in the locker provided for the activity.
Get your admission in advance.
We have limited capacity, secure your place.
Quote your activity
Your optional activity requires an admission, you can add both here. Your visit date will be the same as the date of your optional activity.
*Only applies to tickets to Parks and Tours.