Take the opportunity to explore a wondrous cenote at Xel-Há!
Discover an astounding natural pool at the Snuba® Cenote. This activity is only available at Xel-Há, and it is perfect for people who want to experience scuba diving in a safe environment, plus having the freedom of movement as in snorkeling.
What is Snuba®? Maybe you are wondering; it is one of the most compelling activities at Xel-Há. You will descent with a waterproof flashlight about 23 ft (7 m) to enjoy an astounding view of the landscape underwater of a cenote. A certified instructor will give information about the equipment's use, to then have some practice time and get used to it before starting the cenote exploration.
One of the perks of Snuba® Cenote is that does not require a certification or previous experience, and it is a fantastic option for diving beginners. Since it combines scuba diving with snorkeling, you can swim freely because the oxygen tank remains floating on the surface.
Save your space in advance, and at your arrival at Xel-Há park, ask for the Optional Activities desk to choose between the available schedules. Then, you will have an unforgettable cenote exploration. Are you ready for an underwater adventure at the natural wonder of Riviera Maya?
Duration: 60 min.
Hours: 10:00 a.m., 11:15 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 2:45 p.m.; 4:00 p.m.
Minimum age: 12 years
- Brief explanation about the activity.
- Personal scuba diving regulator.
- Mask, fins, and weight belt (only during activity).
- Flashlight and helmet.
- The use of locker and towel during the activity.
- Certified instructor.
- Activities subject to weather conditions. You must choose your schedule upon arrival at the park.
- Hours: 10:00 a.m., 11:15 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 2:45 p.m. and 4:00 p.m.
- Maximum depth: 23 ft (7 m).
- Duration: 60 minutes (20 min introduction and practice; 40 min tour).
- The minimum age to participate is 12 years old.
- Activity not recommended for pregnant women or those suspected of being pregnant, and for people with asthma, claustrophobia, hypertension, diabetes, or a heart condition.
- It is mandatory for the participant to know how to swim.
- Please, use only chemical-free sunscreen or sunblock. It is recommended to take a shower before entering the inlet.
- Photos are available at an additional cost.
Get your admission in advance.
We have limited capacity, secure your place.
Quote your activity
Your optional activity requires an admission, you can add both here. Your visit date will be the same as the date of your optional activity.
*Only applies to tickets to Parks and Tours.