Sea Trek® Stingray
Have an underwater adventure at Xel-Há!
Picture yourself being surrounded by colorful tropical fish and without need to know how to swim. Finally, this is possible at Sea Trek®, an astounding activity you should not skip.
Dip into the Caribbean Sea waters to experience an underwater adventure where you will walk the seabed to get wondered by the marvelous undersea landscape. Get surrounded by different size fish in an unparalleled natural show.
By using a specially designed helmet for this type of activity, you can breathe normally while walking the seabed at Xel-Há's inlet, plus without needing to carry an oxygen tank at your back. Just enjoy the moment while walking at your own pace to carefully watch the remarkable landscape and the fish passing by your side.
Sea Trek® is one of the most renowned water activities since you can get into a submarine ecosystem to watch beautiful fish and other species without needing prior special training. Xel-Há is more than just a water park, and there are plenty of things to do at this natural wonder. Save your space in advance and choose your schedule at your arrival at the park. You are about to enjoy a new experience.
Duration: 30 min.
Hours: 10:00 a.m. to 4:40 p.m. (every 40 min)
Minimun age: 8 years
- Tour led by certified guides.
- Individual Sea Trek® helmet
- Diving shoes (only during activity).
- Activities subject to weather conditions. You must choose your schedule upon arrival at the park.
- Hours: 10:00 a.m. to 4:40 p.m. (every 40 min).
- Duration: 30 min (5 min introduction and 25 min of seabed walk)
- The minimum age to participate is 8 years old and must be at least 3’11” (1.20 m) tall.
- Important to fit the helmet well to participate.
- Visitors up to 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult at all moment.
- Maximum capacity: 24 guests.
- Activity not recommended for pregnant women or those suspected of being pregnant, and for people with asthma, claustrophobia, hipertension, diabetes, heart condition, back problems, epilepsy, or recent injuries or surgeries.
- Please, only use chemical-free sunscreen and sunblock. It is recommended to take a shower before entering the inlet.
- Photos are available at an additional cost.
Get your admission in advance.
We have limited capacity, secure your place.
Quote your activity
Your optional activity requires an admission, you can add both here. Your visit date will be the same as the date of your optional activity.
Sea Trek® Stingray
*Only applies to tickets to Parks and Tours.