A traditional way to acquire good health and inner peace.
The Temaxcal is a steam bath for the soul and a spiritual journey with a placid approach to the basic elements of nature: water, fire, earth and air. A unique experience that connects you with nature.
The activity begins with an introductory talk by the spiritual guide who will initiate this ancient ritual. Feel the aromatic vapors arise when water interacts with red-hot stones that purify your body. The purification process ends with a refreshing dip in the crystal clear waters of a cenote at Xel-Há.
- Reception ceremony.
- Ceremony inside Temaxcal.
- Relaxation and farewell.
- Individual towel (exclusive use during activity).
- Admission is not included.
- Schedule: Monday to Saturday at 2:30 p.m.
- Duration: 1 hour (5 min welcome, 10 min ceremony, 25 min inside Temaxcal and 15 min relaxation in a cenote).
- Minimum age: 12 years.
- Activity not recommended for people who suffer hypertension, heart problems, claustrophobia or asthma and pregnant women or those suspected of being pregnant.
- Photos and videos have an additional cost.
- Inside the Temaxcal only swimsuits are allowed.
- The use of t-shirt and jewelry is not permitted.
- Do not wear contact lenses.
And get up to 15% off*
How to save?
purchasing 7-20 days in advance
purchasing at least 21 days in advance.
on the purchase of packages of two parks or tours.
on the purchase of packages of three or more parks or tours.
For children ages 5 to 11. Free admission for children ages 0 to 4.Prices subject to change without notice.